Lineup 2018

Hey, I'm a second year event management student, doing a research project about free drug testing at music festivals. Would be great to have your opinion. It's anonymous and over 18's only please. Cheers!

https://goo.gl/forms/DAaaByIxsc5dsNKh2

4 minutes ago, MattLD7 said:

What size bands/acts will most likely be in this next announcement? 

Counting up the placeholders on clashfinder there should be:

• 1 for main (another 1 for Leeds main)
  • 4 for NME
  • 14 for Dance Stage
  • 1 for FR
  • 1 for 1xtra
  • 4 for The Pit

Obviously that is only going off previous years and it won't all be exactly right but that's about what you're looking at.

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Counting up the placeholders on clashfinder there should be:

• 1 for main (another 1 for Leeds main)
  • 4 for NME
  • 14 for Dance Stage
  • 1 for FR
  • 1 for 1xtra
  • 4 for The Pit

Obviously that is only going off previous years and it won't all be exactly right but that's about what you're looking at.

From last years I counted up:

• 1X Main
  • 6X ME
  • 13X Dance
  • 7X Pit
  • 4X FR
  • 4X 1xtra

Still to come. I may be wrong but I copied out my clashfinder for this years exactly as last years and am sure it's correct.

But yeah, won't be exact same but just got a bit confused which was correct lmao.

Edited by TheWaters

9 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

From last years I counted up:

• 1X Main
  • 6X ME
  • 13X Dance
  • 7X Pit
  • 4X FR
  • 4X 1xtra

Still to come. I may be wrong but I copied out my clashfinder for this years exactly as last years and am sure it's correct.

But yeah, won't be exact same but just got a bit confused which was correct lmao.

Okay. It was a rough estimate. Very likely neither of those will be right because the number of acts on each stage/day changes each year.

3 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

also how do we know that there is going to be another announcement?? xxx

Because there aren't enough acts announced yet compared to other years and there are always announcement still to come at this stage.

Edited by Gucci Piggy
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Because there aren't enough acts announced yet compared to other acts and there are always announcement still to come at this stage.

ooooooo, true true! although the poster doesn't say "many more acts to be announced" like they normally do xx

26 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

ooooooo, true true! although the poster doesn't say "many more acts to be announced" like they normally do xx

Well they've still got Arctic Monkeys to announce once their album is out so there's definitely at least one announcement to come.

• Like 1

Not sure if mentioned but Rob Kellas and co have had Melvin Benn round theirs for a chat, looks like they'll be there more than they normally are. They have an 'updated poster' but not sure if there's any acts on it that differ from what we already know - its on his snapchat.

17 minutes ago, harryy said:

Not sure if mentioned but Rob Kellas and co have had Melvin Benn round theirs for a chat, looks like they'll be there more than they normally are. They have an 'updated poster' but not sure if there's any acts on it that differ from what we already know - its on his snapchat.

Think the "updated" bit is just that they've got their channel added on the bottom probably.