Lineup 2018

6 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Stray from the Path are pretty low down on  the Avalanche stage in Download yet just before the headliners in the Pit.

Maybe there’s a couple of bands yet to be announced to play above them 

I definitely think there will be at least a couple of bands added in above them and before Hollywood Ubdead. The Wonder Years under HU would be a lovely time. I could see State Champs being added as HU’s sub though providing they aren’t busy. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, JSmurphy said:

So Drenge are now a four-piece, who knew? Shame neither them or the excellent support band Kagoule will be at R&L this year.

Four piece?! Have they added a second guitarist then? I know they added the bassist for their last album. How did they sound?

18 minutes ago, suttttttt said:

Four piece?! Have they added a second guitarist then? I know they added the bassist for their last album. How did they sound?

Yeah, he was mostly acting as a second guitarist but did hop onto keys for Standing in the Cold IIRC. They sounded great and the new addition didn't take away from the stripped-back simplicity of it all. 

10 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Yeah, he was mostly acting as a second guitarist but did hop onto keys for Standing in the Cold IIRC. They sounded great and the new addition didn't take away from the stripped-back simplicity of it all. 

Awesome stuff. Seeing them on Saturday so looking forward to hearing how they've progressed since last time.

24 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I imagine the Post crowd will be bigger than Migos and Giggs last year who were big bookings for those slots imo and they got pretty large crowds.

I don't think Migos or Giggs were generally considered to be big bookings for their slots at the time of announcement. Post Malone seems way bigger. Although I can imagine the overall attendance being severely down on last year so probably won't be that huge a crowd.

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I don't think Migos or Giggs were generally considered to be big bookings for their slots at the time of announcement. Post Malone seems way bigger. Although I can imagine the overall attendance being severely down on last year so probably won't be that huge a crowd.

Do you think the weekend tickets will sell out?

On 4/20/2018 at 4:38 PM, Vik Vinegar said:

Kendrick still going to be touring the #DAMNTOUR come august?

Hope he mixes it up having seen it live already.

Suppose we'll get a good idea when he plays some European fests. 

Announced an Aus/NZ DAMN tour in July so looking pretty likely...

17 minutes ago, Vik Vinegar said:

Announced an Aus/NZ DAMN tour in July so looking pretty likely...

Pretty DAMN likely, heh.

On the TPAB tour he drew very heavily from GKMC so I assume it's trickier to nail TPAB songs live or something. Now that he's got a new album that he can play pretty much in full, I can't see him rotating it out soon.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, TheWaters said:

Ahhh right okay. Hmm not really any UK fests with big enough slots left :/ It's either going to be a winter tour or his own little festival day thing I'd say.

"The Streets Upcoming Tour Dates are as follows:

Fri January 18 2019 - BIRMINGHAM O2 Academy Birmingham
Sat January 19 2019 - BIRMINGHAM O2 Academy Birmingham
Mon January 21 2019 - GLASGOW O2 Academy Glasgow
Fri January 25 2019 - MANCHESTER O2 Apollo
Sat January 26 2019 - MANCHESTER O2 Apollo
Mon January 28 2019 - NEWCASTLE O2 Academy Newcastle
Tue January 29 2019 - SHEFFIELD O2 Academy Sheffield
Thu January 31 2019 - BOURNEMOUTH O2 Academy Bournemouth
Sat February 02 2019 - LONDON O2 Academy Brixton
Sun February 03 2019 - LONDON O2 Academy Brixton
Tue February 05 2019 - LONDON O2 Academy Brixton"

This is what he meant by another chance to see him then @bigfish

Got The Manor in support too, really gonna try for one of those brum dates.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Reckon Post is gonna sell a lot of day tickets on his own to be fair, those middle-class white teenagers are gonna be all over it.

Post, Travis Scott, Lil Pump, The Kooks, The Wombats, yeah the perfect day for that group lmao.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

I feel a bit yer da moaning about him, but Post Malone is complete shit right? He's not gonna stick around long term? I know I could just ignore him but I heard one too many of his songs on Friday night and it got to me haha.

DW about moaning about him. He's one of the most contentious figures in music at the moment - everyone's moaning about him. 

I used to kinda like the fact that some garbage looking metalhead was a seemingly random burgeoning rap artist but on further inspection of his rise and his attitude towards hip hop, it isn't really cute. And his music is the absolute pits.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Harry Collier said:

How come FOB and Travis are in the same sized font tho cuz when KOL are headlining they are the only act on their night in the font that big?

The fonts aren’t overly relevant. FOB are the only main stage headliner that day