Lineup 2018

10 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Anyobe get lucky with AM tickets? I had 2 for newcastle and then the session timed out and I'm gutted.

Nah, got thrown off the site when they went live then kept refreshing and happened to just get to the front of the queue as a second date at Birmingham was added. Got right through to payment before the site crashed. Gutted. 

On the plus side, Dream Wife just announced a show at my local library so I grabbed a ticket for that.

Any luck with AM @Alfie Clayton?

Edited by TheWaters
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, R Shah said:

This is probably like the 10th time in a row I've been successful with seetickets theyre actually so good.

Seetickets is my go-to I loved using it and am always successful, but recently my card doesn't work on it but does on other sites so I've had to use Ticketmaster,Gigs And Tours etc. which I really don't like but I can't do much about it.

32 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Cheers, just trying to get them now. Fingers crossed. 

On another note Biffy Clyro have just announced an acoustic tour, think that'd be worth going for?

I'd go but probably only royal Albert hall and I'll be at work so no chance.

I went to the roundhouse for their last MTV Unplugged gig and it was good but their was an element of just wanting to hear them go for it. Given RAH gigs are usually quieter and often for the experience of try for that and probably just sit tbh as you don't go mad at an acoustic gig anyway.

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Nah, got thrown off the site when they went live then kept refreshing and happened to just get to the front of the queue as a second date at Birmingham was added. Got right through to payment before the site crashed. Gutted. 

On the plus side, Dream Wife just announced a show at my local library so I grabbed a ticket for that.

Any luck with AM @Alfie Clayton?

Just managed to nab 2 for the extra Sheffield date which was really lucky, feel like it should be good in their home town and hoping we might get a few extra songs. I heard @Alfie Clayton has a season pass for the tour, more excited about seeing him that Alex Turner tbh.

Seetickets is the best site to buy tickets off by a mile, ticketmaster is so fiddly and eventim looks like it hasn't been updated since 1980. Bought all my tickets off of there or twickets.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Anyobe get lucky with AM tickets? I had 2 for newcastle and then the session timed out and I'm gutted.

I got 2 yesterday for London on priority! 

1 hour ago, MIchael_scarn said:

2 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Seetickets is the best site to buy tickets off by a mile, ticketmaster is so fiddly and eventim looks like it hasn't been updated since 1980. Bought all my tickets off of there or twickets.

Seetickets was just continually queued for me, as was Ticketmaster.  I ended up buying for the extra Newcastle date on Eventim.  Eventim is chaos on big sale mornings, availability constantly changing for each price category - showing as sold out one minute, available the next and by the time you've ticked which squares have vehicles, sold out again.  But it does mean you can get lucky sometimes, though today my luck was more to do with spotting the extra date had appeared and getting in quickly for that while others were probably still hitting refresh and ticking photos for the original date.

24 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

Been refreshing it all day, everytime one pops up for Birmingham it's either gone instantly or it's like 4 tickets. It's a good site though and glad resale is restricted to that instead of other sites like GetMeIn and Viagogo where it'd be about £200 for a ticket.

Arcade Fire brought out Florence tonight at Wembley and did 'dog days were over' with her. Was incredible. Either of those 2 needs to headline soon. Really hope Florence is there next year.

They also brought out Boy George and did Karma Chameleon which was quite cool.