Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Lukie74 said:

Assuming not a cock up because you'd hope they're not that dumb, but would love Peace to be added. Would be a decent name to head the next announcement being as it will be a small one 

Where would they place? Sub the NME ahead of Deaf Havana?

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Can't see Brockhampton playing as low as sixth down. There's definitely room for Peace to squeeze in on either KOL or FOB day though. They'd be a stronger replacement headliner for that stage than bloody Diplo.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

28 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

new to the forum, are the cribs genuinely supposed to be at reading this year?

Afraid not. It's just a running joke about them headlining the Pit.

16 minutes ago, Lukie74 said:

Assuming not a cock up because you'd hope they're not that dumb, but would love Peace to be added. Would be a decent name to head the next announcement being as it will be a small one 

It's not a cock up but it will probably just turn out to be that the stage is sponsored by Leeds Fest, not necessarily having all the acts playing both (but just the two last acts on). I went back and checked the last Leeds Fest sponsored LAL stage and Dutch Uncles played the stage but not the fest.

Peace would be an awkward fit now - I could only see 6th main between Skindred and Mike Shinoda being possible, and that's daft. The other two would slide in pretty easily, naturally.

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Nah that's happening hun.

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Skepta seems to be back on the poster but not on the lineup page. Not really sure what's going on there.

They just bumped Protoje up one place. Wtf are they doing with this lineup?

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Peace would be an awkward fit now - I could only see 6th main between Skindred and Mike Shinoda being possible, and that's daft. The other two would slide in pretty easily, naturally.

Yeah I was thinking that but there are some odd placements so they could underplace them

14 minutes ago, Lukie74 said:

Yeah I was thinking that but there are some odd placements so they could underplace them

To be fair their festival placings are varying so wildly that I'm not sure if there is any underplacing them. Wouldn't be surprised to see them headlining Dance to the Radio Stage at this point. :lol: