Lineup 2018

19 minutes ago, pepesilvia said:

I'm probably the last person to get into king gizzard and the lizard wizard, but really really hope they show up.

Yeah I hope so too. They're playing Sziget so they're around in Europe at the time.

Kendrick Lamar, Panic! At The Disco, Dua Lipa, Sum 41, Death From Above, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard :good:.

16 minutes ago, Chris Vincent said:

Does anyone recon MassMatiks stand any chance of being announced 

That's crazy I just discovered them last night and was hoping they'd play before @UndergroundSound informed me they'd broke up. Gutted.

6 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Am I right in saying high tyde have sold their tour out or at least most of it? I get they're only small venues but still a good sign for any up and coming band.

Yeah I think every show except tomorrow night's in London. Still a few tickets left I think.

1 minute ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Any good when you saw them?

Yeah they were ace mate. Great atmosphere in the the venue which deffo contributed. The supports were great too, Bad Nerves are proper class and Ivory Wave weren't amazing but it got so mad they've banned from the venue hahah. 

But yeah High Tyde were really good and I could easily see an early Radio 1 Stage or high up FR slot.

5 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah they were ace mate. Great atmosphere in the the venue which deffo contributed. The supports were great too, Bad Nerves are proper class and Ivory Wave weren't amazing but it got so mad they've banned from the venue hahah. 

But yeah High Tyde were really good and I could easily see an early Radio 1 Stage or high up FR slot.

Really hoping for an early main stage/nme slot as there seems to be so many acts high up on the FR stage clashing this year.

17 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

If randl book death grips, ill drink my own piss, quote me on it

I was sure they'd play last year when they were touring and playing every festival around R+L. Then nothing. Same with Denzel Curry.

I think if R+L missed that easy an opportunity to have Death Grips play, they're not really interested in booking 'em.

2 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

Only just realised, why the fuck haven't they got Gogol? They're around in August, such an obvious booking. 

Doubt they’d get much of a crowd nowadays.

2 hours ago, Alfie Clayton said:

How likely are the hives to play??

Probably won’t. They’re already at Download and that QotSA gig and there are very few remaining slots I could see them fitting into. They’re available every year though so maybe next time.

• Upvote 1

On 27/02/2018 at 11:36 PM, R Shah said:

Day before my birthday and very glad I'm going. Some of the supports are brilliant, and the price is like £20 cheaper than r+l day ticket. I think this is QOTSA's biggest individual headline show ever (aside from festivals obviously) and finsbury park is such a nice venue. 

Although the r+l lineup is shite for rock fans, some london shows at the start of the summer is actuallly panning out to be phenomenal. Like just look at the amount of huge artists within such a short space:

Pearl Jam 18th-19th June

Rolling Stones 19th June

Hollywood Vampires 20th

Foos 22nd-23rd

Jack White 26-28th

Liam Gallagher 29th

QOTSA 30th

Community Festival 1st July

Bit off topic but: Gotta say it does have a feel of AM surprise appearance about it - radio x noticed it and put an article on it. Matt helders has drummed w iggy and josh homme before, and miles Kane is there who is in LSP and best mates w alex turner. Theyre playing TRNSMT the day after so who knows eh?

I thought the same when seeing the latest acts announcement...Would much rather a Post Pop Depression reunion though.