Lineup 2018

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Pendulum is good, that may make Saturday at Leeds possible but still only 4 acts of interest, although 2 of them clash. I like Billy Talent and Hollywood Undead but not £75 like.

It's where Wolf Alice should be placed I'd say

It's a bigger of a clash but there would be only one winner.

Pendulum are Sunday Leeds

15 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

EDIT: Last time we got special guests on the main they were at the start of the day. Do you not think Post will be the same?

EDIT 2: Also have they moved curfew earlier this year? I swear it was 23:30 before

Post won't open Main. Looks like he'll be 5th down - the special guest tag is probably because he was billed as exclusive to Wireless.

Also acts at Leeds always finish at 23:00.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Post won't open Main. Looks like he'll be 5th down - the special guest tag is probably because he was billed as exclusive to Wireless.

Also acts at Leeds always finish at 23:00.

Huh TIL, I always thought Leeds had a later end as it was further out of the city centre and you get stuff like the Relentless Stage etc.

I mean, Frank Turner opened the main, and I don't think anyone would have billed him as first on....

10 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Huh TIL, I always thought Leeds had a later end as it was further out of the city centre and you get stuff like the Relentless Stage etc.

I mean, Frank Turner opened the main, and I don't think anyone would have billed him as first on....

Yeah the main stages finish half an hour earlier but they have stuff on after them.

Post Malone is a bigger deal than Frank Turner and they were clearly just giving him random slots to get him to 10 consecutive years.

9 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Yeah I meant the main stages in the arena end at 11pm. Relentless / Picadilly etc. go on till late into the night / early morning. Swear Picadilly is still going at 6am sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

That was always billed as him opening the festival though, so it was expected. Can't see why they'd put Post 5th on the list of Main Stage acts that day for him to be opening it.

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

That was always billed as him opening the festival though, so it was expected. Can't see why they'd put Post 5th on the list of Main Stage acts that day for him to be opening it.

Shit yeah forgot he was billed as a guest opener. Looking at Goldie who got the special guest tag last year he was like 5th on on the dance stage so I guess that makes sense :P

2 minutes ago, Capes said:

Whoever updated the Clashfinder forgot to leave gaps for the special guests :D:D:rolleyes:

Don Broco in R1 is about right for me personally. R1 holds 18-20K don't forget - Ally Pally 10,400.  

IF you are talking about the + Special Guests Slaves, then the guests are the band Slaves....

11 minutes ago, Vik Vinegar said:

Does it? 

Always thought it was 10k max. 

According to the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-14475171

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Also on this, Deaf Havan who are subbing that stage couldnt even sell out Rock City (2.5K capacity) but Don Broco did iirc

Yeah that makes less sense :blink: