Lineup 2018

Just now, Eternal sunshine said:

There were rumours a couple days ago of logic and mgmt to be announced do you guys still think there’s a chance for any of the two ? 

There was never a rumour of MGMT. Logic is still possible, seeing as we heard he was gonna be on the NME Stage where there are still loads of gaps. Wouldn't hold out much hope though as it could have just gone by the wayside or whatever.

Just now, Eternal sunshine said:

There were rumours a couple days ago of logic and mgmt to be announced do you guys still think there’s a chance for any of the two ? 

Don't think there were any rumours of MGMT. Guy who told us Logic also said CHVRCHES headlining NME which turned out wrong, but he also knew Wolf Alice and Skepta were headlining NME so who knows what to think on that one. With him not being announced yet though I wouldn't expect him.

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Honestly it wouldn't. Wolf Alice and Kendrick Lamar will cross over fanbases way more than Pendulum and Kendrick would. And I don't think what you said about MGK is right either.

I've updated the Leeds clashfinder by the way. Hope you don't mind.

Well I'll just copy/paste what you've done rather than fiddle with the clashfinder GUI then :P

EDIT: Last time we got special guests on the main they were at the start of the day. Do you not think Post will be the same?

EDIT 2: Also have they moved curfew earlier this year? I swear it was 23:30 before

Edited by Mattymooz
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Well I'll just copy/paste what you've done rather than fiddle with the clashfinder GUI then :P

You might be better off copying and pasting Reading 2017 times and inputting the new acts, as the times vary quite a bit between the two sites.

Exporting to Excel and editing on there and importing it back is so much better than doing it on the sliders. All you have to do is Ctrl+F the dates and change them to this year's on the first column and delete them all together from the second column. :)

Edited by dentalplan

1 hour ago, took181 said:

Why do they have to clash Kendrick, Pendulum and Papa Roach. Sad

Pendulum is good, that may make Saturday at Leeds possible but still only 4 acts of interest, although 2 of them clash. I like Billy Talent and Hollywood Undead but not £75 like.

45 minutes ago, Lukie74 said:

Wolf Alice / Pendulum / Skepta is a very strong sets of R1 headliners 

It's where Wolf Alice should be placed I'd say

19 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Rock fans like Pendulum. I think a choice of Pendulum or Papa Roach to end your night will do them fine.

It's a bigger of a clash but there would be only one winner.

• Downvote 1