Lineup 2018

This year was set to be my 12th year at Reading. The lineup has got consistently worse for the last 6 years but this year it's just on a whole new level. That lineup could genuinely be a V Festival line up. It's going to take a seriously strong lock up/pit for me to even consider buying a ticket now. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Don't know if he could be announced later but Travis Scott was part of the info given to me, so don't think he's dropped out. Vaccines too. 

EDIT: In fact the lack of Vaccines is the most disappointing part for me, knowing how shit it already was. 

Thanks for surprising us with Panic at the disco 

2 minutes ago, danz026 said:

Dua third down on the main then, with Sigrid headlining the NME?

This is all on the assumption there are no more “big 4” slots to be announced, which I’m not sure is the case or not. 

No, neither of those acts will clash with Kendrick.

Hopefully Panic are opposite him and somehow managed to blag their way into being billed as co-headliners. Tbh there's no chance of that either but ugh.

3 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

This year was set to be my 12th year at Reading. The lineup has got consistently worse for the last 6 years but this year it's just on a whole new level. That lineup could genuinely be a V Festival line up. It's going to take a seriously strong lock up/pit for me to even consider buying a ticket now. 

Its shite but obviously couldn't be V.

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Would you be able to post whoever else you know :) ? 

Can’t believe you’re th bringer of bad news once again (I mean that in the nicest way possible, I assure you :P ) 

As soon as I hear something else, yeah. 

I'll make up some decent shit first along the way though.