Lineup 2018

5 minutes ago, NationClub said:

BMTH too. Think the only act we're certain on is Kendrick which, in the current young demographic of the festival is a huge booking. I'm hoping more Foos, Arctics and probably RB, but would love a huge surprise there. I don't listen to much rap / grime which is why I didn't include Kendrick but no denying it's a huge booking for them if true

I'd love to see BMTH there. Although, I think they're more likely to play Download 2019. Only started listening to Kendrick recently because of all the hype around him on here, and I don't know why I hadn't listened to him before, he's incredible. 

KoL headlining stinks of a last minute booking tbh. There seemed to be loads of good options this year and they've ended up with KoL? And FOB, too, by the sounds of it? Jesus.

Can only hope the two stage info is true, but even then the remaining headliners would probably be BMTH, Imagine Dragons and Royal Blood (maybe Florence instead of one of them).

Alright tin foil hat going on. Kendrick seems nailed on for sure. Lets say another day is one of either Fatm or AM, and that the Foos arent there. Id imagine that the third day would be a Co Headline. Would a Royal Blood/BMTH happen? Two likely cheaper options that would be good as the 'heavy' day.  Bmth have said theyd rather headline R+L than download and royal blood seem like an obvious one day headliner.  Would work geographically as well with Bmth taking the top spot at Leeds and Royal Blood taking Reading. Although Bmth have been inactive recently they were when they were announced as Metallicas sub in 2015 as well so it could be an outside shot. 

Aight tin foil hat off

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

What was it that Dan posted this morning? 

FOB / Travis Scott 

Kendrick / Panic! 

KoL / Courteeners 

With Wolf Alice, CHVRCHES and Sum 41 also playing? Something like that?

That's bafflingly weak. Makes a ton more sense if there is a second main stage that effectively turns that top two into a top three of:

FOB / Royal Blood / Travis Scott

Kendrick Lamar / BMTH / Panic! At the Disco

Kings of Leon / Imagine Dragons / Courteeners