Lineup 2018

Just now, El_Mago said:

The Water(s) is one of my all time favourite mixtapes, although it's so coherent and intricate I think that it's a little reductive even considering it a mixtape. Props for the Cudi avi too

The Water(s) was really the first mixtape or project, as well as Acid Rap, that got me into hip hop (or atleast more than just the basic stuff) and I still love it to bits. Wasn't as impressed with Waves or The Healing Component but still good projects. Ahh yes the avatar. Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin' is another album that's really up there for me.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

about to get my ticket for catfish @ all points east, anyone know if its a good festival? or is it like Hyde park because thats crap!!!!! xx 

This is the festival's first year but it's held in Victoria Park (same location as Citadel last year). I thought the sound was good there last year so it shouldn't be an issue - as far as I'm aware the major complaints about BST is the quiet sound.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

about to get my ticket for catfish @ all points east, anyone know if its a good festival? or is it like Hyde park because thats crap!!!!! xx 

Seems like quite a good venue - if you like the supports then go for it otherwise wait for the arena tour - seen them both outdoors and indoors and they seem much better indoors. Or just go to both!

9 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Who's that behind the word "LINEUP" on the lineup page? Probably won't matter but surely if they've updated the site ready for this year they'd have a band that's playing there? Looks like Black Honey to me but not sure.

It is Black Honey but I think there are a few images on rotation. 

1 hour ago, gfa said:

What would people think of Phoenix playing? Really want to see them at the National day but nobody I know is interested :/

They aren't playing on the National day at ape (I'm assuming that's what you are referring to). Regardless, go alone to see them if no one will go with you. You'll still have a great time

Edit: regarding them playing Reading. Seems very unlikely with them playing ape.

Edited by CRW5252