Lineup 2018

17 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

Does anyone think that there will be some sort of announcement of an announcement today? 

It is as likely there will be an announcement of an announcement today as there was yesterday.

I don't see why people keep asking this when we have no idea what the timeline is fml. The only clue we have is someone saying Brits week (which makes sense given all the expected headliners are gonna be there etc.). I dunno what else people are expecting to find out by asking this everyday...

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

It is as likely there will be an announcement of an announcement today as there was yesterday.

I don't see why people keep asking this when we have no idea what the timeline is fml. The only clue we have is someone saying Brits week (which makes sense given all the expected headliners are gonna be there etc.). I dunno what else people are expecting to find out by asking this everyday...

All this thread is now but doubt you could expect anything different scene as we've been kept in the dark 2 months more that what we have been in previous years. Think most people on here perhaps didn't go to the festival when the lineup was released in March which leads every page suggesting the lineup is tomorrow etc. Just pray it's soon to get back to talking about some worthwhile stuff more than anything.

6 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

All this thread is now but doubt you could expect anything different scene as we've been kept in the dark 2 months more that what we have been in previous years. Think most people on here perhaps didn't go to the festival when the lineup was released in March which leads every page suggesting the lineup is tomorrow etc. Just pray it's soon to get back to talking about some worthwhile stuff more than anything.

I agree with you on that point that it's getting to a point where if we don't have any leaks or someone with some sort of info and source, all we can do is predict the announcement and basically hope thats its sooner rather than later :)