Lineup 2018

6 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Oh, I saw PUP on Friday night and got to meet Stefan afterwards and he said they were opening the 2nd stage. Now I'd say they're a bit to big to open the NME but would be perfect to open the main. Maybe the 2 main stages thing is true after all?

can confirm there are two main stages this year

as you were RJ x 

1 hour ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Sorry to break this up like but if anyone's interested in what Kendricks set looks like live this might be worth a watch 

Dunno if he'd have the same setup at the festival but I don't see why not if he's the headliner. Looks very slick and compliments his performance very well.

How can he not play Poetic Justice?

47 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Never actually heard of the band before but they seem to be taking big slots across the world at festivals. Had a little listen and they sound like R&L material.

I've heard this song many of times but never knew who sang it

If they played, probably 3rd down NME 

5 hours ago, stevieg1993 said:

I've heard this song many of times but never knew who sang it

If they played, probably 3rd down NME 

No way, they have blown up with Feel it Still and kind of appeal to Bastille audience. I would say definitely main stage maybe 3/4 or possibly NME headline with how they’re doing at the moment.

27 minutes ago, gfa said:

No way, they have blown up with Feel it Still and kind of appeal to Bastille audience. I would say definitely main stage maybe 3/4 or possibly NME headline with how they’re doing at the moment.

I don't think they've blown up that much in the UK, across the Atlantic maybe but unsure about here 

50 minutes ago, gfa said:

Definitely not. It really would just be somewhere high on the NME, no more than that.

I don't think that White Lies announcement is gonna be R&L, more likely Kendal Calling or another fest similar to that. However if it is R&L/they are playing, I reckon they'd be a possible FR headliner.

1 hour ago, CRW5252 said:

Just won 2 free tickets to the Vaccines for tomorrow. Today's a good day.

Nice, congrats.

2 hours ago, Bromhead said:

Surely today.....

Past indicates they’re gonna give warning about the announcement and it’s at least gonna be overnight warning, so I’d say it’s never gonna be a case of ‘surely today...’.

32 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

The Menzingers just announced they're coming back to the UK early august, could be a good sign that they're going to be at RnL. 

Well they were already around so their chances might have been better if they hadn't announced a London show, but yeah they're still possible.

41 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone think that foos are less likely now? Just recently seen a few comments saying that they are less likely. I dont think so but would like to see what people think. 

They're still likely.