Lineup 2018

8 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned them yet but would N.E.R.D fit in anywhere, theyd probably have to sub if booked but I guess they would be a similar booking to Major Lazer who went down fairly well I think, they’re in Paris that weekend. 

I think they could be a strong NME headliner tbh, but I defo wouldn't say subbing (and I doubt that they'd play anyway). At Parklife they are playing the same slot as Lorde so

2 minutes ago, JD27 said:

Seems like a lot of people are fixated on the FF/Kendrick/Royal Blood, Imagine Dragons, Paramore as headliners.

I’m still hoping for QOTSA / Pixies but not really sure where they would fit in, I can’t imagine Queens would sub now?

That means Queens would be headlining two festival republic gigs within an hour of London in the same summer.

20 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Really loving the new Django Django album, really hopeful they'll turn up. Have them as 3rd down NME but could probably headline FR again too. Is this likely or will they probably not do it?

Headlined FR in 2015 so probably won't end up there again, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them on the lineup. Mid/high NME sounds about right for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matty13 said:

you got me! i’m punching well above my weight tbh lol

But she knows i use this site & genuinely wants to know if GVF are gonna play? 

Playing Download so unlikely. They are amazing BTW. Big futures those boys.

6 hours ago, R Shah said:

Wasting Light is my favourite album of all time. When I saw them at the o2 they played 5/11 songs from it. What's even more cool is they did the whole thing in Dave's garage. 

Try watching ‘back and forth’ on Netflix, amazing documentary and shows a lot of how they made each album, especially wasting light 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mrbob333 said:

I think we may get the strokes headlining "more news from the strokes" 

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 22.23.52.png

There was a second email about Albert's album like half an hour later. That was it.

4 hours ago, devilman said:

Playing Download so unlikely. They are amazing BTW. Big futures those boys.

Might do both. Big futures, as you say. R+L might haul 'em back over especially to be part of their ascent.

Edited by dentalplan