Lineup 2018

2 hours ago, callum97 said:

If Kendrick is true then that means foos are playing leeds on Friday? Bit odd having their biggest act not play the Saturday at reading and Sunday at Leeds? 

Foo Fighters played the Friday at Leeds  last time they played in 2012 and they were the biggest act that weekend too I’d have said

12 hours ago, randlfan said:

Royal Blood, Kendrick, Foos are headlining. Royal Blood are headlining outright, not coheadlining.

Thirty Seconds to Mars, Dua Lipa, The Hunna, J Hus, Courteeners, Don Broco, SZA, Wolf Alice, Nothing But Thieves, PVRIS, Travis Scott, Krept & Konan, Faithless have all been booked.

Wouldn’t hate this lineup tbf. Could use one or two changes but overall i wouldn’t complain.

Dua would be a surprise because she’s way more pop than i would’ve expected at r&l but i don’t care she’s got some serious bops.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George_82 said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 13.56.50.png

1975 wouldnt be in that position. They would be headliners as they said next time they want the headline position. Cant see this line up happening. But wouldnt be too bad but i wouldn't enjoy it myself. Plus its missing Kendrick who is near enough nailed on and foo fighters who are looking more and more likely imo. 

18 minutes ago, George_82 said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 13.56.50.png

Chvrches above Lorde? Dua Lipa and St Vincent subbing NME? Jack White and 1975 subbing Main? LCD Soundsystem 3rd? No chance! It's gonna be such a let down for everyone as expectations on this forum are always way too high.

I do think Arcade Fire have been overlooked as a potential headliner though.

Edited by HarryHoudini

Tbh its laughable how many people have even replied to that picture aha

The leaks this year have been so mixed too, stupid ones like the one with Catfish subbing Kasabian, alt-j headlining and the one jist posted. Then there have been some great ones like the Soundcheck podcast one...

52 minutes ago, HarryHoudini said:

Chvrches above Lorde?

That probably would happen tbf.

4 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Someone created this on twitter (just came across it). What do you guys think? Is this what the line up could possibly look like? 

Edit- But foos on the sunday and friday as Kendrick will be sat

2018-01-31_1459.png

lol

5 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Someone created this on twitter (just came across it). What do you guys think? Is this what the line up could possibly look like? 

Edit- But foos on the sunday and friday as Kendrick will be sat

2018-01-31_1459.png

@Mattymooz

Guys just gonna put It out there but has anyone realised Vampire weekend are doing a festival in England only a few days after reading this surely 80% secures them a place as Sub-headliner or third down. Also catfish have been announced for boardys and that's only a few weeks before so surely that puts the on the radar aswell

• Downvote 1

Just now, bigcharlie65 said:

Guys just gonna put It out there but has anyone realised Vampire weekend are doing a festival in England only a few days after reading this surely 80% secures them a place as Sub-headliner or third down. Also catfish have been announced for boardys and that's only a few weeks before so surely that puts the on the radar aswell

Vampire Weekend are exclusives for EOTR