Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, callum97 said:

If Kendrick is true then that means foos are playing leeds on Friday? Bit odd having their biggest act not play the Saturday at reading and Sunday at Leeds? 

I mean it would be a good start and a good end to the festival? But i see your point. But last year Eminem played sat at reading and Muse played sun. I would of mixed that around but that's just my opinion in music. 

4 minutes ago, callum97 said:

If Kendrick is true then that means foos are playing leeds on Friday? Bit odd having their biggest act not play the Saturday at reading and Sunday at Leeds? 

I would’ve thought so too but it’s unlikely to break the deal. Besides, Foos did it exactly like that last time - even the same date of the month, which is spooky.

6 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Hate to be the devils advocate as I want Kendrick there but there is an element of doubt as Foo's would be the main act Saturday/Sunday and would be odd them on Friday and Saturday. I think Kendrick will not be there now based on that.

Like dental said though last time they did Friday and Sunday and were the main attraction of the weekend. As long as they're closing one of the sites I don't think it really matters and I doubt Dave will throw his toys out the pram about it. 

10 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Hate to be the devils advocate as I want Kendrick there but there is an element of doubt as Foo's would be the main act Saturday/Sunday and would be odd them on Friday and Saturday. I think Kendrick will not be there now based on that.

I really don't think it matters what days they play on.

44 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If you believe what you’re arguing is true then that’s not playing Devil’s Advocate. :P