Lineup 2018

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Damn... have I been overestimating how big Marmozets are or does this lineup seem really out of order?

DUzoHLrXUAEHsLf.jpg

defo skewiff, would've thought they'd be heading up that stage. especially compared to the other days line up's. Must've, unbeknown to us, lost their way a little in the radio 1 slush.

9 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Damn... have I been overestimating how big Marmozets are or does this lineup seem really out of order?

DUzoHLrXUAEHsLf.jpg

They're definitely bigger than Pale Waves and I had no clue who Tom Walker is but looking now he's got tens of millions of views on YouTube.... I think they'd be 6th down main or something

Edited by Steve1000
Auto correct c**t

26 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

DUzoHLrXUAEHsLf.jpg

Yeah I'm really puzzled because Marmozets are a slot lower than King No-One on another day, and they opened the NME at R&L last year while Marmozets played 5 slots above them. Really confused by the order on this stage across the whole fest.

34 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

DUzoHLrXUAEHsLf.jpg

Marmozets should have been higher than this before their new album. I would have expected another increase in size again between now and festival season considering the quality and versatility of the new album so it doesn't make much sense to me seeing them this low.

Suffocation is a banger.

Edited by Jack w

2 minutes ago, georgehorjj said:

Anyone see the Park Life lineup just released? Could this give any pointers who may/ may not be doing festivals this year - RandL in particular??

DUzs-CHW4AErIWk.jpg_large

The only thing this affects in my prediction is Earl Sweatshirt. Seeing as he's in Europe in June for this, doubt he'd be back for R&L in August. Was really hoping for him headlining the 1Xtra haha oh well.

2 minutes ago, georgehorjj said:

Anyone see the Park Life lineup just released? Could this give any pointers who may/ may not be doing festivals this year - RandL in particular??

DUzs-CHW4AErIWk.jpg_large

Don't think so really but it's a class lineup.

Gonna put my neck out on the line and say the announcement is this week. Originally I wasn't so sure but I think it might actually be possible, no source just a feeling.

1 minute ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Gonna put my neck out on the line and say the announcement is this week. Originally I wasn't so sure but I think it might actually be possible, no source just a feeling.

Yeah I've got to say, now they've posted that the lineup is coming soon for the THIRD time this month, I'm certainly anticipating it earlier than bloody brits week.

50 minutes ago, Bacuna Matata said:

Ik this is completely different to what you're all talking about but what about Florence & The Machine, Kaiser Chiefs or Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds or Royal Blood.

Don't think any of them could headline but would be greater lower down except florence. I love the Kaiser Chiefs (praying for them to be there) , Noel's pretty decent although his bros better, Royal blood are good, Florence is good has some bangers. 

Edited by Pineapples

1 minute ago, Pineapples said:

Don't think any of them could headline but would be greater lower down. I love the Kaiser Chiefs (praying for them to be there) , Noel's pretty decent although his bros better, Royal blood are good, Florence is good has some bangers. 

Royal Blood and Florence could most definitely headline. Royal Blood are being widely considered for Co-head or even outright on here. Florence would deffo solo headline I think. Noel would probably headline too tbf, not likely he'd be there though. 

11 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I don't see it being this week as otherwise that post would have just said "Announcement coming Friday" or whatever...

I think the announcement of the announcement could be this week maybe Friday with the announcement next week at some point. Although the later it is the more likely its looking to be the Brits week.

5 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

5 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Royal Blood and Florence could most definitely headline. Royal Blood are being widely considered for Co-head or even outright on here. Florence would deffo solo headline I think. Noel would probably headline too tbf, not likely he'd be there though. 

Yeah Royal Blood would Co-head not outright headline no way. 

Yeah sorry I meant to say Florence could headline my bad edited it now. Obviously as she headlined Glastonbury even though it was a replacement. 

I don't think Noel's even as big as Liam and he didn't headline. 

Edited by Pineapples

Just now, Pineapples said:

Yeah Royal Blood would Co-head not outright headline no way. 

Yeah sorry I meant to say Florence could headline my bad edited it now. Obviously as she headlined Glastonbury even though it was a replacement. 

I don't think Noel's even as big as Liam and he didn't headline. 

It'd definitely suit RB more to co-head, but in the unlikely case most of the money was splashed on AM and FF, RB solo headlining would just about do. 

I think it's more Noel wouldn't play unless he headlined, so he probably won't be playing for a while haha.

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

It'd definitely suit RB more to co-head, but in the unlikely case most of the money was splashed on AM and FF, RB solo headlining would just about do. 

I think it's more Noel wouldn't play unless he headlined, so he probably won't be playing for a while haha.

I mean let's be honest 'if' that was the case that FF and AM were headlining, I don't think they'd have many complaints about RB as the third. 

Yeah maybe, he's got his headline at the Big Weekend. 

9 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I think Noel would take a sub slot but I just don't think he'll be there. Apart from the Oasis songs I don't think his music appeals to the younger generation that make up the majority of the ticket sales.

• Upvote 1