Lineup 2018

9 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

The bloody Hunna as well. Jesus.

DUNe0U2X0AALdTE.jpg-large.jpeg

:huh:

Honestly really have understated how big The Hunna were. Second on the bill? That's drawing pulling comparisons, albeit loose ones, to Patti Smith, Lorde, Beck... 

Don't doubt Catfish's size to play this one but wow. That's a curveball and a half for the demographic they'd been mining.

Edited by DownboundTrain52

The catfish thing was right, well done that guy.

However, that piece of info for RnL is bullshit. "Waited too long to book headliners" :lol:, if that was the case they wouldn't have tweeted in December "announcement early next year" they'd have kept quiet. 

13 hours ago, huntyyy said:

On catfish and the bottlemen - i understand the show they are announcing tomorrow is in London, but i agree with the general consensus that the guy saying it was all points east is having us on.

Apologies mate, looks like you were right. They've changed their pricing structure aswell - show is only ~45 rather than ~65.

3 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

Would this make Catfish less likely for R&L now then? 

Imagine the Twitter meltdown if R&L don't book Arctic monkeys or Catfish and the Bottlemen :lol:

Unlikely, as a rising band I feel they're looking at doing a lot of sets this year, probably a R+L main stage sub slot or a smaller stage headline.

Would be hilarious to see all the GCSE fan girls react though

3 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

Would this make Catfish less likely for R&L now then? 

Imagine the Twitter meltdown if R&L don't book Arctic monkeys or Catfish and the Bottlemen :lol:

I dunno. I originally thought that AEG and Live Nation wouldn't be sharing major acts cos there's a rivalry going on, as All Points East was built on kicking Live Nation fests out of their home. But then again if The Hunna are obviously gonna be at R+L so why not the headliners that day.

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I dunno. I originally thought that AEG and Live Nation wouldn't be sharing major acts cos there's a rivalry going on, as All Points East was built on kicking Live Nation fests out of their home. But then again if The Hunna are obviously gonna be at R+L so why not the headliners that day.

Would they wanna play a second London fest though if they have to sell that out?