Lineup 2018

Just now, Jericode said:

Anyone hoping The Hunna would fuck off, the singer said at their Bristol show tonight they've got another 3 tours this year...

oh jesus, yeah im wishing just that. I've seen them live and they're not bad in that the songs are catchy and he can sing,  but you just get fucking sick of them. Their songs sound the same. They shout "liiiit hunna gang", and they are constantly getting so much hype right now when there are so many more bands. Honestly would't be surprised if they headlined reading before 2030. Now that would be a sad day.

7 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I've never heard a Hunna song in my life and barely ever heard anything about them outside of this forum and seeing a couple of people on Snapchat/Insta at their shows. Are they really all that unavoidable?

for me its just how every generic indie kid atm seems to be obsessing over them like they're a revolutionary band when they just aren't at all. With people I know or know of/mutually it seems to be a similar situation as what happens with the kooks. People who aren't really into music and never really go to shows are going to the hunna (like the whole of Bournemouth did when the kooks were playing, how are they still relevant over other 00s bands?) Like why the hunna? there's so much more out there. I have been noticing this a lot definitely in my area/age group. But know i'm talking about them as if they're the shittest of all shit bands. They're not awful, just quite annoying.

23 minutes ago, Jack w said:

for me its just how every generic indie kid atm seems to be obsessing over them like they're a revolutionary band when they just aren't at all. With people I know or know of/mutually it seems to be a similar situation as what happens with the kooks. People who aren't really into music and never really go to shows are going to the hunna (like the whole of Bournemouth did when the kooks were playing, how are they still relevant over other 00s bands?) Like why the hunna? there's so much more out there. I have been noticing this a lot definitely in my area/age group. But know i'm talking about them as if they're the shittest of all shit bands. They're not awful, just quite annoying.

Sounds like Catfish and the Bottlemen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jack w said:

just to illustrate why personally they are inescapable; the profile pictures and the +numbers are my facebook friends who listen to the band, and I have quite a good representation of what my age group and/or area listen to as i have many and all sorts of people as friends on facebook as when i was at school and i got facebook i became friends with everyone i did and didnt know, and all their friends.

ROYAL BLOOD

Obviously royal blood are  much much bigger than the hunna  but only 6 people im friends with on facebook listen to them.

5a5020538712c_ScreenShot2018-01-06at01_02_43.png.f10ae83798a042ff942ff5b9c20ccb36.png.

THE HUNNA

2,000,000 listeners smaller than RB, yet 17 of my facebook friends listen to them.

5a502052250f6_ScreenShot2018-01-06at01_02_56.png.31db14e432d4c1fd86ebae660d48b0f9.png

Nobody I know went to royal blood in bournemouth, loads and loads went to hunna in southampton

went into far more detail than i needed i know but fancied it.

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Sounds like Catfish and the Bottlemen.

exactly. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jack w said:

just to illustrate why personally they are inescapable; the profile pictures and the +numbers are my facebook friends who listen to the band, and I have quite a good representation of what my age group and/or area listen to as i have many and all sorts of people as friends on facebook as when i was at school and i got facebook i became friends with everyone i did and didnt know, and all their friends.

ROYAL BLOOD

Obviously royal blood are  much much bigger than the hunna  but only 6 people im friends with on facebook listen to them.

5a5020538712c_ScreenShot2018-01-06at01_02_43.png.f10ae83798a042ff942ff5b9c20ccb36.png.

THE HUNNA

2,000,000 listeners smaller than RB, yet 17 of my facebook friends listen to them.

5a502052250f6_ScreenShot2018-01-06at01_02_56.png.31db14e432d4c1fd86ebae660d48b0f9.png

Nobody I know went to royal blood in bournemouth, loads and loads went to hunna in southampton

exactly. 

2+3=5 and 2+14=16

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

2+3=5 and 2+14=16

There's another person next to the other ones, just without an avatar haha.

2 minutes ago, Jack w said:

let me off I thought the grey circle with the head was someone without a profile picture :mellow:

It is don't worry haha, just a bit harder to see so I'm assuming Gucci didn't see them maybe,they're deffo people.

9 minutes ago, Jack w said:

let me off I thought the grey circle with the head was someone without a profile picture :mellow:

EDIT

haha I was right they are people without profile pics

Haha fuck sake didn't see them. I assumed you were just including yourself or something but just wanted to take the opportunity :P

18 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Where do we reckon this Diplo x Mark Ronson 'Silk City' project would play? Same line as Post Malone and Lil Uzi Vert on the Gov. Ball lineup which is pretty big. Could they be NME headliners like Rebel Sound the other year?

Yeah that's where I reckon. Wolf Alice, Silk City and another; I've got Kygo there at the moment but it's not unreasonable to think he could sub.

25 minutes ago, Jack w said:

ROYAL BLOOD

THE HUNNA

exactly. 

you just posted those pictures to prove you're friends with girls

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah that's where I reckon. Wolf Alice, Silk City and another; I've got Kygo there at the moment but it's not unreasonable to think he could sub.

Got them two plus The Vaccines now. Put Stormzy in below the co-headliners after moving Wolf Alice but dunno if I see him playing, really.