Lineup 2018

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Hmmmm, do people think Twin Atlantic could play? I'm trying to think of someone who could sub Enter Shikari well on the NME, so I guess either a rapper or a heavier band is opreferable, and TA haven't played on this new album (though that would be the exact slot they played in 2015)

I currently have Death From Above 1979>Nothing But Thieves>Enter Shikari. Not exactly heavy but the other two NME subs I have are J Hus and Neck Deep so I suppose Neck Deep Could work there. If Twin Atlantic were to play I'd say yeah they'd probably take that slot again.

2 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

I currently have Death From Above 1979>Nothing But Thieves>Enter Shikari. Not exactly heavy but the other two NME subs I have are J Hus and Neck Deep so I suppose Neck Deep Could work there. If Twin Atlantic were to play I'd say yeah they'd probably take that slot again.

J Hus, Neck Deep and NBT are currently all of my 4th down mains lmao.

11 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

How so? I'd take almost every other possibility (not Catfish) over that.

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If imagine dragons coheadline instead of paramore :sorry:

Yeah, that. Mind you I would probably go to Kendrick day whereas I wouldn’t for Royal Blood so I would rather they coheadline or even outright headline another day than stinking out K.Dot’s line up. :lol:

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah, that. Mind you I would probably go to Kendrick day whereas I wouldn’t for Royal Blood so I would rather they coheadline or even outright headline another day than stinking out K.Dot’s line up. :lol:

Oh lool thought you meant he's the best potential sub for Kendrick. Yeah even though them headlining would be awful I'd rather them do that than sub a day I wanna go to.

19 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

don't kid yourself you know after laughter is full of bangers

I only know Hard Times from it tbf but that's a rammer. Actually the only two songs I know from their last two albums are that and Future which are the two bangers I was on about so maybe the rest of those albums are really good. @Yellow_Fellow loves em though so I assume they are bad.

7 hours ago, Aech said:

Chances of Tenacious D subbing someone like Foo Fighters? They've got another album out next year and it would have been ten years since they last played. 

I'm hoping for this too but just don't see it.

Good news is there's an animated TV series or film to accompany the album. It's all called "Post Apocalypto" apparently.

32 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

Just want the announcement already! Do you think they will release day tickets straight after the announcement? Honestly, im just interested in the foo's so thats all im hoping for!!!! 

Usually its when all the acts are announced so if that happens maybe but for a singular announcement it never happens. Foo Fighters are the main act that were the most confident on so hopefully they will. Happy new year by the way Edd and everyone on the forum.

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Usually its when all the acts are announced so if that happens maybe but for a singular announcement it never happens. Foo Fighters are the main act that were the most confident on so hopefully they will. Happy new year by the way Edd and everyone on the forum.

I've seen a lot of strong rumours for FF so hopefully, they will be there! Happy New Year to you and everyone :D