Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

What if this is all it's going to be? The 500 pre-orders and that's it. Everyone else can just download the 61 minute track. They did say that they aren't going to be 'playing music for anyone except themselves anymore.' 

Brand New gonna Brand New. 

It's up for sale on their website now so that fortunately isn't the case.

Just now, justanothername said:

If a half empty tent with them only doing an hour set is what you want then cool I guess. I'd rather have a packed out academy with a 2 hour+ set. I mean a regular NME headline set would be just fine though but would be awful if Brand New ended their career at R&L

I'm not saying it would be ideal, but if that's all they did then I'd still go and have a great time. 

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I'm not saying it would be ideal, but if that's all they did then I'd still go and have a great time. 

Fair, though I can't see R&L giving them the offer or even them excepting it if they did (well I hope so anyway). I reckon Riot Fest on the other hand is already planning on that they get them to do their final ever shows there

2 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Fair, though I can't see R&L giving them the offer or even them excepting it if they did (well I hope so anyway). I reckon Riot Fest on the other hand is already planning on that they get them to do their final ever shows there

Oh for sure. Can absolutely see that happening at Riot Fest. 

Reckon there's any chance of Slam Dunk getting them? Three final UK shows, 90min set each night. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Oh for sure. Can absolutely see that happening at Riot Fest. 

Reckon there's any chance of Slam Dunk getting them? Three final UK shows, 90min set each night. 

Potentially but given that they have no history with the festival not sure if they'd take it. I think they'd rather bow out on their own shows. If any festival is gonna try the final show then it'll be Download who seem very keen on that sort of thing

Also who got tickets for Brand New this morning? Got the sold out message at bang on 9 then managed to snag some 15 mins later. Really loooking foward to this

6 hours ago, justanothername said:

Also who got tickets for Brand New this morning? Got the sold out message at bang on 9 then managed to snag some 15 mins later. Really loooking foward to this

Got a ticket for Glasgow in the presale and London this morning, can't wait

1 hour ago, Gozpot said:

Got a ticket for Glasgow in the presale and London this morning, can't wait

Was tempted by Glasgow but I'm already going to London earlier on the month for both Cap'n Jazz dates and I can't afford to spend all this time travelling long distance for gigs in my final year of Uni. Also it's the same day as the Manchester date for QOTSA and I'd love to get a ticket for that if I could but should be a fun weekend for you

Edited by justanothername