You know you are obsessed with Glastonbury when ….

sabre-toothed tart

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, sabre-toothed tart said:

….. your childcare for the festival has suddenly become a little doubtful, and you are seriously considering flying your mum over from Spain as a Plan B :D

Anyone else ??

xx

Tesco home delivery, make sure the microwave is easily accessible, surely?

Just now, sloseph said:

the dreams are coming thick and fast at the moment

I swear I've walked the railway line more in the last 2 weeks to last me 10 festivals

Me too. I dream all the time, never sleep through the night. Glastonbury is featuring about twice a week at the moment.

2 hours ago, blue6field said:

When your wife tells you to shut the fuck up about Glastonbury and you don't even have a ticket!

fortunatley not th case this year!!

My wife also tells me to shut up about Glasto all the time.... and she's coming with me as she does every year.  I think I might drive her mad with little updates.....

I've been panicking for months, I'm struggling to concentrate on anything else. There are five of us going this time. Me (7th time), three third timers and my wife the Glastonbury virgin... Seems like every time I get or start a text conversation with any of em it soon turns to "where are we gonna camp?", "where are we gonna park", "when are we gonna set off?", "shall we have a flag for the camp site?", "are we going to have a bbq?", "what drinks are we going to take?", "shall we dress up?"..

Last month we tested our tent just to reassure ourselves there was nothing wrong with it. Brand new so there shouldn't have been, and there wasn't..

I do go on about it and I don't think I'll ever do it justice. One of my mates who's coming this time.. I'd been four times while knowing him before he came along. I told him how great it was for years and I think I probably put him off for a while, but now he's sold having done 2013, 2014 and this one coming up now. I am a bit worried about the wife though, she's not been before and she's only done a couple of camping festivals. I think I've given her a fair idea what to expect, I've shown her loads of films and clips, but I wonder if she'll "get" it. So these are some of the things I'm obsessing over, along with knowing how close I am to being in my favourite place.