I have 4 Guest Passes to sell for IoW

I'm on the Official Isle Of Wight Festival Photography Team and received 4 Guest Pass tickets as compensation. Guest wristbands include:

• Guest Camping, Camping halfway into the festival with better security and more space for vehicles i.e. Campervans (as well as festival Toilets & festival Showers)

• Access to the VIP area with bar, food and comfortable seating and Side of Main Stage viewing point. (bar and food are not free inside VIP area)

• Access to backstage where you will have the opportunity to see and possibly grab a selfie with celebrities. With potential to grab some free goodiebags, snacks and alcohol - Each year is different so its unpredictable what goodies will be backstage

I've tried & looked about selling them on Twickets, Seatwave ect, ect. But they wont sell on those sites because there is no way to give these tickets a Face Value because you can't buy them from the festival. And you can't clearly distinguish these tickets from all the other normal tickets. At least not at a glance.

The situation is that I and my team are not being paid yet after our 4th year shooting the Festival. We've decided to value our work at a similar price to Wedding photographers. So I've come to a value of £275 per ticket or £1,000 for all 4. Which I feel is underpriced, but I really want to sell these tickets. Anybody know how I could sell them or if anybody wants to or knows someone who'd be interested? Also want to sell them to somewhat respectful/trustworthy people... These are damn good tickets! :)

Yes they do, I don't know the whole details on campervan situation, something i guess you'll ask about at the festival and just flash the guest pass. I stayed in the guest camping last year and there were huge campervans as well as people who just drove their cars in. 

I can mail them to you, or we could meet up. I'd prefer to meet up in person. (i've sent you a private message) :).

You need to bring your own tent. Theres a lot more space and better security and is located further into the festival than all the rest of the camping areas. 

Do you have anybody els that'd be up for grabbing a ticket, know anybody els thats going that might want to sell their current ticket to get buy one of these? (sorry I just want to get rid of all of them). I could sell 2 for £500.

oh shit, sorry that happend, but if you bump into your ex, you can just wave goodbye to him as you walk backstage and grab a few selfies! :D

I think I sold two tickets to friends last night, so If your still game, I'll only have 1 left to sell.

Hope you don't mind me asking this but could you maybe post on your social media/facebook/twitter anyone you might want to hit the festival with in style? And i'd sell them at £250each instead of £275.

Edited by Dr_Photography

Hello

i hope I do bump into him and wave my pass in his face lol!!..would love to meet stereophonics my fav band!!...will put on my Facebook page and see if anyone else is interested but I defo want my ticket so please don't sell!!..

Ooh and what's ya name by the way!!..Georgie x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dylan,

Do you still have any of these left? I can meet you by A6 if you are on the island already, after I finish work today or tomorrow. I only need one but could sell any others for you no problem here, if there's any left that is. lol