Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

Just now, Finding leto14 said:

Can I ask about a worst case scenario..... Say for example your house was robbed and your glasto tickets were taken or ripped to pieces etc. Do they replace them or is there just no festival anymore?

Officially - no festival.

Unofficially - hassle GFL and they might just sort you out

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Finding leto14 said:

Can I ask about a worst case scenario..... Say for example your house was robbed and your glasto tickets were taken or ripped to pieces etc. Do they replace them or is there just no festival anymore?

No they won't re-issue usually- you may get money back if insurance covers it but once you've signed for them they are your responsibility! So keep'em safe! 

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Hmmm. I've double checked and I definitely had the confirmation email that my balance had been paid... 

However when I go on the see tickets website to track my order it says no record found. I've tried my postcode and my girlfriends (as she paid the balance), along with the postcode of the person who paid the deposit initially. No luck.

Any ideas why that might be? 

When I go on the tracker it asks for the last 4 digits of the card used to pay the balance not the postcode.

7 hours ago, crocodiles said:

Tracker hasn't changed from 6% for 2 days very frustrating.when u lucky ones seem to be getting yours 

You lucky, lucky b*strd. Proper little Seeticket's pet, aren't we?... You must have slipped him a few shekels, eh?

What wouldn't I give to be on 6%  ;) ... I've yet to see a percentage on my screen, they're telling me they're still waiting for them themselves. :lol:

9 minutes ago, DAVA said:

You lucky, lucky b*strd. Proper little Seeticket's pet, aren't we?... You must have slipped him a few shekels, eh?

What wouldn't I give to be on 6%  ;) ... I've yet to see a percentage on my screen, they're telling me they're still waiting for them themselves. :lol:

I thought it was 6% off all sent out ..not that lucky yet no confirmation e mail yet . Me and thee probably in the group getting stressed in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, crocodiles said:

I thought it was 6% off all sent out ..not that lucky yet no confirmation e mail yet . Me and thee probably in the group getting stressed in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Yep it is, I'm just itching for my screen to say any kind of percent :) No email for me either, it looks like you may be saving me a seat in the stressed group :biggrin: 

Some years I'm one of the first, others near the last. But I've only just changed my address over so I'l be glad when I get that email.

22 hours ago, mrfunk said:

Still no movement today.   It looks like camper Van tickets first?  Anyone just had normal tickets? 

Yeah, quite a few have, Mr F. But remember just how many they have to get sent out, all carefully checked. It'll take ages, but they'll all come. Don't fret.

:)

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

14 hours ago, crocodiles said:

I'll be joining that group also! :no2:Think we should pop open the bubbly when we get them through?