Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it.

Even though I know that the whole dispatch process will take about 3 weeks and even though I know that I'll have the tickets very soon, I'm still feeling the need to check the order tracker multiple times per day just on the off chance that there's an update.

I checked the tracker yesterday and it had my old address on it (after the missus telling me that she had changed it) I've added my new address now and can see it says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you."

I'm hoping that I've caught them in time before they've been printed. Has anyone had their tickets with the tracker saying the same as mine.?   It's flappy bum time for me to say the least.

Edit: I've found an email about my change of details, it looks like I'm ok... I think :)

Edited by DAVA
Update:

14 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

On royal mail tracking it says mine will arrive tomorrow. (Not a campervan ticket)

I paid mine off by 9:03 on the 1st april. 

Im in work tomorrow and at the cricket on saturday. I hope my sorting office is open before 8 on saturday.

I know my local PO isn't open that early any more, it used to be when we collected from the side, directly from the post men but now they have a counter inside and its normal opening times, better overall though as they are available to collect until much later each day

Collected mine from there today, glad they are now sending out the campervan ones first as i'm usually one of the very last each year, so its something less to fret about!;)

Edited by The other Bellboy
update

7 hours ago, TheNewUnion said:

Are you supposed to have to sign for them? Arrived home from work yesterday and tickets had been posted. We were both out all day so no signature. Not overly bothered as I have my tickets, just seemed a bit odd

Yes we are supposed to sign for them, this year the postie refused to leave them as i wasn't in but other years i've come home to find them on the mat

2 hours ago, DAVA said:

I checked the tracker yesterday and it had my old address on it (after the missus telling me that she had changed it) I've added my new address now and can see it says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you."

I'm hoping that I've caught them in time before they've been printed. Has anyone had their tickets with the tracker saying the same as mine.?   It's flappy bum time for me to say the least.

Edit: I've found an email about my change of details, it looks like I'm ok... I think :)

Mine says that too don't worry lol x

Hmmm. I've double checked and I definitely had the confirmation email that my balance had been paid... 

However when I go on the see tickets website to track my order it says no record found. I've tried my postcode and my girlfriends (as she paid the balance), along with the postcode of the person who paid the deposit initially. No luck.

Any ideas why that might be? 

18 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Hmmm. I've double checked and I definitely had the confirmation email that my balance had been paid... 

However when I go on the see tickets website to track my order it says no record found. I've tried my postcode and my girlfriends (as she paid the balance), along with the postcode of the person who paid the deposit initially. No luck.

No - get on the phone to See immediately and have a copy of the confirmation email you were sent to hand. Are you definitely using the order number from the confirmation of balance payment, or the deposit order number as they are different?

13 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Got the email today, a waiting game now! For some silly reason I didn't order a water bottle at the time. Is it possible to pick up one of these when I get to Glastonbury? 

Usually available from the Wateraid stalls - but they sell out quickly. xx

23 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Try using the reference number from your order and the last 4 digits of the card you used - the reference is your order reference, not your own reference number

26 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Use the order reference number not your registration number - and the post code of the person who paid off the balance.