Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Quick question to anyone with Camper van tickets, my OH was the lead booker for the festival tickets and got his email re dispatch yesterday, but I ordered the camper van ticket using my reference and I paid for it - do you think they will still be posted together (we are both on the same ticket booking and the same address)?  I haven't got a separate email and his email didn't refer to the camper van ticket.  Just wondering for those who had them did the same person pay for both?

Cheers!

Think you'll be ok - my son got through and booked 6 tickets for our group on ticket day, and I separately ordered the camper van ticket when they went on sale a while later.  I later paid the ticket balance for me and Mrs BP and it's those tickets (plus CV) that were delivered today. :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, asyd said:

Don't want to bother people with paranoïa, but I just want to throw a warn concerning personal informations.

Be carefull when you post photos of your tickets not to publish your name, adress, and reference number in See Tickets system. NOTE: erasing just photo name and adress in main canvas is not enought, ref number and name are written in the shiny tiny band that crosses the ticket in the middle. You should also erase that!

Someone could use this reference number, if he manages to find your post code, which may be found with your name. More over it could be easier if you post in a forum with a matching location indicated in your profile.

If so, consider your reference number as dead and create a new one for 2017. Don't worry for 2016, you already got the tickets in your hands!

:)

Wise words - but where's the advantage in someone else hijacking my registration (linked to my address, and with my picture going on the ticket) when they can just as easily set up their own registration?  Genuine question!

3 hours ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Arrived!!! Yippee!!!!
now - put them somewhere safe....
but not so safe that I'll forget where they are....

Hahaha - that's the next step in the Glasto Stress process isn't it? Losing them. So you check where you've put them, sometimes twice a day!

1 hour ago, BluePaul said:

Wise words - but where's the advantage in someone else hijacking my registration (linked to my address, and with my picture going on the ticket) when they can just as easily set up their own registration?  Genuine question!

Who knows? I agree nobody can steal your tickets, except he could change your despatch address (I don't remember it that is still possible with reg number and post code). But someone could do bad jokes as book a tipi, or worst cancel your ticket after the balance payment. That is useless but stupidity and nastiness sometime happens. Somebody could also use thoses infos to threat you, and ask for some money, like ransomware. I do not want to think anymore possibility, feeling I'm turning nasty myself.

Just wanted to warn you (and anybody else reading), and I am happy you got those tickets that are so difficult to get!

21 minutes ago, baggienick68 said:

I had a fairly major op 4 weeks ago and thought about cancelling. Saw sense and decided to tough it out. Tickets just arrived and I'm so excited. Tears are literally rolling down my face.

Sorry about the op but what a boost getting your tickets!! A few weeks left to fully recover too. Hope you have a wonderful time x

2 minutes ago, soph1234 said:

Mine is saying; 

5% of tickets despatched. We are in the process of despatching tickets for this event.

Are they likely to be dispatched today? or when will they be dispatched. I'm so impatient  

That's referring to 5% of the total for the event. So it means they've probably sent out approximately 6,750 out of 135,000.

Still a long way to go yet.

16 minutes ago, incident said:

That's referring to 5% of the total for the event. So it means they've probably sent out approximately 6,750 out of 135,000.

Still a long way to go yet.

I have never been in a top 5%, I'm feeling good today. I've only looked at my tickets 12 times so far today.

2 hours ago, asyd said:

Who knows? I agree nobody can steal your tickets, except he could change your despatch address (I don't remember it that is still possible with reg number and post code). But someone could do bad jokes as book a tipi, or worst cancel your ticket after the balance payment. That is useless but stupidity and nastiness sometime happens. Somebody could also use thoses infos to threat you, and ask for some money, like ransomware. I do not want to think anymore possibility, feeling I'm turning nasty myself.

Just wanted to warn you (and anybody else reading), and I am happy you got those tickets that are so difficult to get!

Good points well made. I think you are right that someone could act maliciously if they so chose, but it would be difficult for them to get any personal advantage.

18 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

For us coach lot do they despatch the coach ticket in the same way? In fact, do I even get a coach ticket or is it something I just need to print off?!

If its the ticket and coach package from See then you will be handed your festival ticket on the coach. You will need to print off the coach ticket to hand to the driver and during the journey everyone gets their Glasto tickets :)

Edited by Twisted Melon

2 minutes ago, Twisted Melon said:

If its the ticket and coach package from See then you will be handed your festival ticket on the coach. You will need to print off the coach ticket to hand to the driver and during the journey everyone gets their Glasto tickets :)

Thanks! Does the coach ticket get emailed to me nearer the time then?

6 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Thanks! Does the coach ticket get emailed to me nearer the time then?

Yeah, the lead booker should receive an email. I can't remember when I received mine over the last couple of years, I think it was around about this time

Edited by Twisted Melon

5 minutes ago, Twisted Melon said:

Yeah, the lead booker should receive an email. I can't remember when I received mine over the last couple of years, I think it was around about this time

Sweet. It was just me (got one in the coach resale!) so I'll keep an eye out for the email :D

I am not worried about my Glasto tickets in the slightest, it is my Stone Roses tickets that I amconcerned about.

See tickets not got them yet, no support bands announced, reclusive drummer with a history of walking away suddenly broken his ribs and gigs being cancelled and then there is the fact the tickets are far more likely to go missing in transit.

Waiting for Glasto tickets is a breeze in comparison.