Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stooonami

Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Remember. first person to post a photo wins.. well technically nothing, but still, we're all excited to see.

5 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

Someone on Glasto Chat has posted a photo of their tickets.

Link

I want mine!

without sounding like a spoilt child.

8 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

Someone on Glasto Chat has posted a photo of their tickets.

Link

Interesting, looks like the campervan pass is still seperate?

Admittedly can't see all the campervan ticket, but can't see how it's linked to the lead booker from that photo

Here you go! Campervan ticket came with it although not marked as dispatched. Has my name and address but not attached to entrance ticket :) 

image.jpeg

Tickets and campervan ticket just received. I told the postie he had made my day. Nearly gave him a kiss!!! X

Mine are at the sorting office!  Damn the other half for sleeping through the postie knocking on the door - working a night shift last night is no excuse.

18 minutes ago, **claire** said:

Mine are at the sorting office!  Damn the other half for sleeping through the postie knocking on the door - working a night shift last night is no excuse.

Mine too. I went to newsagent and missed postie. Literally left the house for three minutes! 

1 minute ago, muddychick said:

Mine too. I went to newsagent and missed postie. Literally left the house for three minutes! 

Gahhh!  How annoying!

tickets and campervan pass arrived here I'm so pleased I didn't go out this morning

Don't want to bother people with paranoïa, but I just want to throw a warn concerning personal informations.

Be carefull when you post photos of your tickets not to publish your name, adress, and reference number in See Tickets system. NOTE: erasing just photo name and adress in main canvas is not enought, ref number and name are written in the shiny tiny band that crosses the ticket in the middle. You should also erase that!

Someone could use this reference number, if he manages to find your post code, which may be found with your name. More over it could be easier if you post in a forum with a matching location indicated in your profile.

If so, consider your reference number as dead and create a new one for 2017. Don't worry for 2016, you already got the tickets in your hands!

:)

my tix have just arrived. :D

I asked the postie "do you have a lot of them?", and he said "yeah, I've got about 40, what is it?". :lol:

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

my tix have just arrived. :D

I asked the postie "do you have a lot of them?", and he said "yeah, I've got about 40, what is it?". :lol:

the most coverted, hard fought for festival ticket known to man.

I love you all.

I'm just perusing this thread of euphoria when......

THE POSTIE KNOCKS!!!

We've got our tickets, together with the CV tickets.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::D

Quick question to anyone with Camper van tickets, my OH was the lead booker for the festival tickets and got his email re dispatch yesterday, but I ordered the camper van ticket using my reference and I paid for it - do you think they will still be posted together (we are both on the same ticket booking and the same address)?  I haven't got a separate email and his email didn't refer to the camper van ticket.  Just wondering for those who had them did the same person pay for both?

Cheers!