Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stooonami

Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Recommended Posts

I've had the email, mine says dispatched today... I wont be in when they come (unless its a Saturday) The email says you will then have to rearrange redelivery with the post office, it doesn't confirm you can pick them up but I'm sure in the past I have been able to pick them up from the sorting office, I assume this will be the case again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Charm said:

I was in the process of checking it when I saw the post, been doing this a few times a day since tickets were showing as in stock. 
Charm x

My main concern is I've moved since I got my ticket so keep checking my new address is still showing, fingers crossed they do get sent out to my new address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Padgey said:

My main concern is I've moved since I got my ticket so keep checking my new address is still showing, fingers crossed they do get sent out to my new address.

That really is a good reason to be obsessively checking, hope they find their way to you without any problems. 
Charm x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I've had the email, mine says dispatched today... I wont be in when they come (unless its a Saturday) The email says you will then have to rearrange redelivery with the post office, it doesn't confirm you can pick them up but I'm sure in the past I have been able to pick them up from the sorting office, I assume this will be the case again?

Yes that will still be the case, just bring along some ID when you collect :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm panicking! I just checked the tracker for the ticket I bought for my friend in the secret resale and they have refunded the ticket?! I'm waiting to hear back from my friend who's email is on the registration as I'm assuming they would have contacted her but this makes no sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Gentleman Rhymer said:

I'm panicking! I just checked the tracker for the ticket I bought for my friend in the secret resale and they have refunded the ticket?! I'm waiting to hear back from my friend who's email is on the registration as I'm assuming they would have contacted her but this makes no sense!

Not enough money in the account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email from See Tickets yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Subject: A Midsummer Night's Disco boooooooooooooooooo you're twisting my melon man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how long it took to dispatch all tickets from start to finish last year? Clearly they've started dispatching, so how long should we wait for email before worrying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email received - woo hoo

I guess campervan tickets will be sent separately this year, as they are on a different refererence number . Have they all been sent together in years gone by. My tickets say despatched but my campervan tickets say awaiting tickets ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stopwn1981 said:

Anyone know how long it took to dispatch all tickets from start to finish last year? Clearly they've started dispatching, so how long should we wait for email before worrying?

Weeks, it was my first year and I was panicing like f**k, not so much this year (still buzzing to be going though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Email received - woo hoo

I guess campervan tickets will be sent separately this year, as they are on a different refererence number . Have they all been sent together in years gone by. My tickets say despatched but my campervan tickets say awaiting tickets ???

I was wondering the same - I'm a campervan ticket virgin so not sure if that's the norm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gentleman Rhymer said:

I'm panicking! I just checked the tracker for the ticket I bought for my friend in the secret resale and they have refunded the ticket?! I'm waiting to hear back from my friend who's email is on the registration as I'm assuming they would have contacted her but this makes no sense!

Turns out she cancelled her ticket and was yet to tell me, no dramas! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm checking my emails for confirmation even though I missed out on tickets this year - just on the off chance there has been a monumental cock up at See and they've mistakenly sent one to me!

#GlassHalfFullOptimism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot that I bought a campervan ticket on my Wife's ID and her reg is still against our old address, we have a mail redirect on, does anybody know if this will work with recorded/special delivery?

 

Also does updating your address under your Glastonbury reg. update see tickets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Also does updating your address under your Glastonbury reg. update see tickets?

No. Call them and see if it's possible to update the details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×