Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

We had an email from See on Wednesday 7th saying our tickets have been despatched,  but with no tracking reference.  Tickets still not arrived... :(  Waiting for response from customer service.

Was there nothing like this?

"They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.
If you are not in to sign for them a card will be left advising you to call the postal service to arrange for re-delivery.  Please note, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the postal service to arrange for this re-delivery.

Your Royal Mail Tracking Number is BH500305054GB"

37 minutes ago, briddj said:

Was there nothing like this?

"They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.
If you are not in to sign for them a card will be left advising you to call the postal service to arrange for re-delivery.  Please note, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the postal service to arrange for this re-delivery.

Your Royal Mail Tracking Number is BH500305054GB"

No, just advice to contact customer services if we still didn't have our tickets 72hrs before the event!!

47 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

HAsn't been a fine guide for years. It moved online at least 3 years ago. 

I used to read it from start to finish to get my pre fest kicks.  Probs the only leaflety thing I've ever given time to. RIP Fine Guide. 

2 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

We had an email from See on Wednesday 7th saying our tickets have been despatched,  but with no tracking reference.  Tickets still not arrived... :(  Waiting for response from customer service.

I think the exact same thing happened to @Hugh Jass - he got a later email with the tracking info and tickets now arrived, so fret not!

But yes, contact See to be on the safe side :)

Royal Mail tried to deliver on Wednesday. No "something for you" card left. Checked online, can't pick up at depot without said card. Arranged re-delivery to post office for Tuesday seeing as it's just around the corner. They're only open when I'm at work. Now get email saying must bring "something for you" card to post office! Mild panic now

4 hours ago, Fingerbobs said:

I used to read it from start to finish to get my pre fest kicks.  Probs the only leaflety thing I've ever given time to. RIP Fine Guide. 

Possibly being a bit thick... Fine Guide?

I remember 2014 being my first year and downloading some PDF which was many pages long but don't remember seeing one for 15 & 16 (or 17)?

2 hours ago, MrTambourineManc said:

Royal Mail tried to deliver on Wednesday. No "something for you" card left. Checked online, can't pick up at depot without said card. Arranged re-delivery to post office for Tuesday seeing as it's just around the corner. They're only open when I'm at work. Now get email saying must bring "something for you" card to post office! Mild panic now

Get it redelivered to your own house, and another Something For You card will be left when they attempt it. Or book the redelivery to your house a day you're in (if you are).

Hi everyone,

Sorry to crash the chat. I'm looking to buy two tickets from anyone who can't use theirs. I missed out on the first sale and re-sale but I am absolutely desperate to go and am willing to take a risk of buying a couple of tickets and taking my chances getting in. If you or anyone you know has tickets, please PM me and we can try to figure out a way of making the exchange. You'd make me the happiest man in the world.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, briddj said:

Get it redelivered to your own house, and another Something For You card will be left when they attempt it. Or book the redelivery to your house a day you're in (if you are).

Now arranged to have the Something For You card to be re-delivered so I can pick ticket up at the post office

bit of an odd question, but is there anybody with a staff ticket? I may be able to get hold of one but I need to make sure its legit before I part with any cash.  If any body has a staff ticket, could you send me a photo of a bit of it, just so I can confirm this tickets legitimacy?

So my girlfriend received an email saying it had been dispatched. Said it would arrive in 2-3 days. Now, 5 days later we checked the Royal Mail tracking and found it had been returned to sender. 

No slip left. Only went out to delivery once and then sent it back to Seetickets the same day.

Any idea what's going on here? Panic setting in...

33 minutes ago, admscott said:

So my girlfriend received an email saying it had been dispatched. Said it would arrive in 2-3 days. Now, 5 days later we checked the Royal Mail tracking and found it had been returned to sender. 

No slip left. Only went out to delivery once and then sent it back to Seetickets the same day.

Any idea what's going on here? Panic setting in...

A few things possible here of the top of my head - sounds like only one delivery was attempted and Royal Mail decided it was undeliverable.

1) The address you supplied doesn't exist, thus returned to sender

2) Delivery was attempted to the wrong address, the person at the flat said you didn't live there, so returned to sender

3) You supplied the incorrect address, thus 2) happened

24 minutes ago, briddj said:

A few things possible here of the top of my head - sounds like only one delivery was attempted and Royal Mail decided it was undeliverable.

1) The address you supplied doesn't exist, thus returned to sender

2) Delivery was attempted to the wrong address, the person at the flat said you didn't live there, so returned to sender

3) You supplied the incorrect address, thus 2) happened

Sorry, should have been clearer. I know why things are returned to sender, I was asking for general advice on how to proceed.

Contacting royal mail is pointless, right? They don't have the ticket anymore.

7 hours ago, admscott said:

Sorry, should have been clearer. I know why things are returned to sender, I was asking for general advice on how to proceed.

Contacting royal mail is pointless, right? They don't have the ticket anymore.

Yes, you need to get in touch with See urgently. They need to confirm it's been received back on their systems, then they will make arrangements for you. I suspect it will involve you going to the ticket office at PGA with some form of ID and copies of emails. But not sure.