Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, payneruk said:

Does anyone elses Royal Mail online tracker status say 'Please come back later'?

Had the See email yesterday.

Status has now changed to 'It's on its way'.

They must've been waiting for me to post on here.

6 minutes ago, payneruk said:

Status has now changed to 'It's on its way'.

They must've been waiting for me to post on here.

It's normal for them not to say much until it's well into the system to be honest. When mine got dispatched it didn't change until about midnight of the same day when it got to our local sorting office

7 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

are they going out in alphabetical order of lead booker name ?.....Only 1 of our groups has their tickets, out of about 10 groups of us. Their lead booker was a B, the rest of us start at P or later, and none of us have had despatch emails :(

No apparent order. Don't worry though, plenty of time!! I'm waiting too...

3 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

are they going out in alphabetical order of lead booker name ?.....Only 1 of our groups has their tickets, out of about 10 groups of us. Their lead booker was a B, the rest of us start at P or later, and none of us have had despatch emails :(

There is no system that I can work out.

I've got friends with various first letters of their surname, from near me or elsewhere in country who've had theirs, even friends who got them in resale as opposed to October.

Meanwhile I've had nothing so you're not alone buddy.

3 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

This comes up most years. Trust me, there is no system. There is nothing that hasn't been thought of in the last 3 or 4 years and every theory has been debunked within hours at most. 

It's random it doesn't matter when you paid your balance, what your name is, if you're in WV or campervan or if you're a resaler or not. They'll all be sent - noone knows in which order. 

There definitey will be a system, otherwise there would be absolutely no ability to keep track of who has and hasn't got one. If it's anything like our database at work, each account, would have been assigned a Unique Reference Number and this would have been joined with a transactional URN in a relational database (neither of these would be the booking reference you see). I imagine they will do them in batches of URN numbers or their version of those.

In saying that, I received my dispatch email this morning and my Royal Mail missed delivery text this afternoon. So the system is fucked.

Couldn't find the Glasto live dispatch bar earlier, has it reached 100% already? Anyway, my mate very nicely cycled and used about five diff IDs I sent him in case there was some officious type behind the counter. He got them all and now I don't have to worry anymore! Roll on 2 weeks, can't believe it's so close now :D

54 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Still no sign of my tickets.

Got the email on Thursday and nothing yet. More worrying is that I contacted See over the weekend for the tracking number and they couldn't find one.

The tracking number/link is in the See email

Ticjets received with 2 campervan tickets, and we had returned one. Now time to check bank account to see if refund was given .... gggrrrrr - if not it will be a call to see tickets to check their phone lines and I'll return the ticket for a refund, if they have refunded - erm not sure what to do lol

3 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I got my email yesterday and was tracking my tickets - left Nottingham, arrived in Jersey and 9.37 am - since then radio silence and now the tracking number is not recognised .... aaaaahhhhhh

Phone call to See tomorrow

I had that message after I had had the tickets out for delivery status. They turned up that day. don't worry, I'm sure they'll be with you tomorrow :D

13 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Ticjets received with 2 campervan tickets, and we had returned one. Now time to check bank account to see if refund was given .... gggrrrrr - if not it will be a call to see tickets to check their phone lines and I'll return the ticket for a refund, if they have refunded - erm not sure what to do lol

Is it a cvw ticket.. ....