Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not dispatched. I dont know why they wont send out international tickets first. The Tickets need at least 6 working-days to arrive here in germany. I will leave in about 10 working days... so... yeah... FU*K THAT

39 minutes ago, Someoni said:

My other half and I are still waiting. My ticket bought in first round, hers in the resale.

Different addresses, both in North Wales, still waiting ! 

At what point do we panic 

You don't panic, you'll get them. None of us have had our email yet, half in main sale and half in resale.

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

You don't panic, you'll get them. None of us have had our email yet, half in main sale and half in resale.

Yup. Mine was part of a group booking, hers a single so will be interesting to see which comes first I guess

Not literal panic, save that till the final week 

Mine still hasn't been dispatched. Last in my group, and the transaction isn't in my SeeTickets account. I definitely paid for my ticket in April though.

I leave for the fest next Sunday, so if it doesn't turn up this week, I am going to call them.

6 hours ago, K2SO said:

Mine still hasn't been dispatched. Last in my group, and the transaction isn't in my SeeTickets account. I definitely paid for my ticket in April though.

I leave for the fest next Sunday, so if it doesn't turn up this week, I am going to call them.

It won't be in your account, it's in the 'customer service' tab then 'order tracker/live chat' and pop your deets in. Unless you've already done that? If so, don't wait until the weeks out...call them today.

24 minutes ago, GT3 said:

Our tickets arrived a few minutes ago at the lead bookers address, take it this is normal for resale tickets? Always had them posted individualy in previous years.

They get sent to the person (lead booker) who paid the balance off. If they were posted individually before then that means you would have paid your own ticket off.

4 hours ago, boskobalaban said:

It won't be in your account, it's in the 'customer service' tab then 'order tracker/live chat' and pop your deets in. Unless you've already done that? If so, don't wait until the weeks out...call them today.

Ah, thanks buddy. Says my ticket is in stock and will be sent out soon.