Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I don't think that has anything to do with it, tickets aren't printed until way after that. My best guess if there is a pattern (#thereisnopattern) is that they send them out in batches alphabetically, based on your postcode. My logic for this is the last couple of years I've had them almost straight away with the deliver postcode starting K, this year I still don't have them and my postcode is now S!

Nah, it's not this either - we got them really early last year (around 20th May) and we are an S postcode. That was the only year we've had them in May mind you, so it could be an anomaly to prove #thereisnopattern. In 2015 it was mid-June and similar in 2013 iirc. I think it's just fairly random blocks of tickets and while it is always a bit of an anxious and jealousy-inducing wait while everyone else gets theirs, they will get to us eventually.

I want them now though! Waaah! And we've got the second wait for the CV ticket as well by the looks of it - boooo!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, rubenz said:

There we go, I think it's a classic of the genre.

20170601_182611.jpg

Hey, first time in 5 Glastonbury's I'm being a drrrriver. Do you have to actually stick that to your windscreen? Or will some blu tack suffice? I've always heard they're a ball ache to get off fully. Then again, I haven't been since 2011, they may have changed the recipe! 

So I saw a mate at the pub last night who said that his Glasto tickets had arrived. However, only 4 of the 6 in his group that had been paid were in there. Is this normal or should he be contacting See? His ticket was one of the 4 so he was less worried than I would have been but I don't understand why 2 would be missing (general admission tickets bought in main sale)

7 minutes ago, mjsell said:

So I saw a mate at the pub last night who said that his Glasto tickets had arrived. However, only 4 of the 6 in his group that had been paid were in there. Is this normal or should he be contacting See? His ticket was one of the 4 so he was less worried than I would have been but I don't understand why 2 would be missing (general admission tickets bought in main sale)

Depends on how the balances were paid I think. If all six balances were paid at once by the same person then I'd definitely be in touch with See, but if the two that haven't yet arrived were settled separately (balances not initial deposit in the main sale) then I wouldn't worry. They can always check the balance reference against the See tracker to see what's happening.

30 minutes ago, boskobalaban said:

Hey, first time in 5 Glastonbury's I'm being a drrrriver. Do you have to actually stick that to your windscreen? Or will some blu tack suffice? I've always heard they're a ball ache to get off fully. Then again, I haven't been since 2011, they may have changed the recipe! 

Yeah they are a pain  to remove, I still have one stuck on my windscreen from previous years. As long as you can see it I think it's fine, I may put some cling film over it and then stick it on the windscreen with some sellotape.

Got mine yesterday. 

Therefore:

- Spent all morning since 6.30am poring over Spotify & YouTube trying to definitively declutter the omniclashfuckular line up. 

- Tent is getting an airing as soon as it's a polite time to mow the lawn first. Sun is shining here in Bucklebury of the 'Shire. 

- Into Newbury later for camping and booze supplies. 

- Later: feet in paddling pool, beer in hand and more Line Up Glastobating.

Its happening. 

52 minutes ago, Woffy said:

- Later: feet in paddling pool, beer in hand and more Line Up Glastobating.

Its happening. 

SO is away this weekend, and whilst for other people this might mean getting smashed with the lads, I'll be listening to all the music whilst staring at Clashfinder. Can't wait.

17 minutes ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

cba reading the topic, anyone else get two dispatch emails? got one saying they were dispatched yesterday and one today.

Banter when i get two tickets

Got the same here - arranged to work from home this morning after yesterday's and just got a further e-mail.  Today's has a royal mail tracking number though, which yesterday's didn't have.

2 hours ago, rubenz said:

Yeah they are a pain  to remove, I still have one stuck on my windscreen from previous years. As long as you can see it I think it's fine, I may put some cling film over it and then stick it on the windscreen with some sellotape.

May have a bash at that n all. 

1 hour ago, big__phil said:

SO is away this weekend, and whilst for other people this might mean getting smashed with the lads, I'll be listening to all the music whilst staring at Clashfinder. Can't wait.

I'll not be getting smashed, but a few beers are definitely in order. 

Have just bought the miniest-Woffling a toy lawnmower that blows bubbles, so that should keep her occupied intermittently. 

GlastoBooze now bought. And various new camping stuff to replace that which is mullered.