Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what seems like a zillion times of checking on despatch I finally got the email!!! :D:D

Now just got to worry about it arriving, putting it in a safe place, remembering where said safe place is, etc etc etc.  Really looking forward to handing it over in return for a wristband.  Think the relief about giving it away* will be greater than the relief of getting it. 

* I know we don't really give it away

11 minutes ago, gerardfenton18 said:

havent had the email, but the website has said

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 09 Jun 2016. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

woohoo,

is it generally next day delivery?

Mine came the next day

14 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I saw that message. Got email not long after. Tickets arrived following morning. Obviously the message could have been on for a few hours before I saw it though. 

well i know mine came between that post and the 10 minutes before when i last checked , slightly obsessed

Just now, deardo said:

Yep, main resale

Guessing they're two different batches then - ours have been saying 32% for last couple of days. Did worry me as other people were saying the %age was going up but I didn't see it. Fingers crossed they get round to ours soon!

Wonder if the select few who were in the secret resale are in a separate batch still.

I'm at 65% - not sure there's much difference between 30% and 60% if they're not in the post yet.  I hope it's royal mail so when they knock and I'm not there then I can go to their depot and collect - I ordered some wine recently that came from spain and the rubbish local delivery company tried the next day and after that sent back to origin of package.  Cheap plonk but still annoying!

Mine are in the post.

Christmas has nothing on this.

Mind, once I have them there is the constant panic of...

what if I lose them?

what if my house burns down?

what if I get to the gate and they won't let me in?

I can't relax until I'm actually through the gate with my wristband on!

Still in the game.... 66% dispatched & no email or notice yet 

8% dispatched today. That seems to be the maximum they issue per day - if they continue at this rate the last tickets will be dispatched next Thursday - cutting it a bit fine?

9 minutes ago, mario man said:

Still in the game.... 66% dispatched & no email or notice yet 

8% dispatched today. That seems to be the maximum they issue per day - if they continue at this rate the last tickets will be dispatched next Thursday - cutting it a bit fine?

Yes they will be cutting it fine as i am on site from Saturday!