Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousbee said:

I know this has probably been asked and answered a million times in this forum and I apologise already for it! Haha 

do they send all the tickets to the lead booker or do they send them individually to each regerstration address? 

Sorry again! 

They get sent to the person who paid the final balance. 
Charm x

3 hours ago, teamcampesinos! said:

does anyone know when the e-tickets for coaches start rolling in? Slightly worried as our lead booker dropped out and I'm wondering if See have changed it to my email address properly.

I've had nothing myself if that puts your mind at ease a all. I don't think I've ever kept an eye on my email as much!

15 minutes ago, Tenaciousbee said:

7% and still no email! 

Hahaha I am in exactly the same boat. Unfortunately I am in work as of tomorrow for pretty much the entirety of the next 2 weeks so looks like I will be heading to the delivery office at some point.

38 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

my ticket has arrived, and  been put in that special secret place i have.

especially after on year my friends through their tickets out with the recycling by mistake

Yep, 2 years ago I got an email saying they'd been despatched, only to get home to a 'No, there's no mail for you" from MrsCJ. After 1 hour's searching, I found the red delivery card tidied up in the recycling bin. :O

21 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Yep, 2 years ago I got an email saying they'd been despatched, only to get home to a 'No, there's no mail for you" from MrsCJ. After 1 hour's searching, I found the red delivery card tidied up in the recycling bin. :O

close call

my friends think they put theirs in the recycling only realising two days before when looking for the tickets

Just out of curiosity, anyone who has received a ticket order a water bottle? Everyone in our group of 20 has got them apart from those who ordered water bottles?! Even international tickets have been recieved today. Could just be a coincidence in our group I suppose

27 minutes ago, Sidasta said:

Just received an email about the water bottle order (basically saying to take the address slip with me to collect the bottle from site)...  Does that mean my tickets are being processed?? Or am I reaching

Oooooh I hope it means they're being processed as that means mine might be processed soon. I'll reach with you 

1 minute ago, RichardWaller said:

Finally got the email... Buggered if I can remember, but when you rearrange delivery are you allowed to specify a rough time, before this time, after that time, whatever. Got a feeling I may have to use up a day's annual leave for this..

If you're not in to sign for them, you should be left with a card saying you can also collect them from your Post Office as long as you take ID with you.

1 minute ago, JanieM28 said:

If you're not in to sign for them, you should be left with a card saying you can also collect them from your Post Office as long as you take ID with you.

Oh can you? I'm sure I had to rearrange delivery one time cos that wasn't an option...

Aaaaah, I didn't read the email properly, it's Royal Mail. Job's a good un, depot's 5 minutes away.

Got home, got nude (don't judge, it's a groovy way of life!), got online and had the lovely surprise of my coach e-ticket in my Hotmail in box. Hurrah! Now doing happy naked dances around the room. Really getting close now isn't it!