Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, **claire** said:

Mine are at the sorting office!  Damn the other half for sleeping through the postie knocking on the door - working a night shift last night is no excuse.

Mine too. I went to newsagent and missed postie. Literally left the house for three minutes! 

Don't want to bother people with paranoïa, but I just want to throw a warn concerning personal informations.

Be carefull when you post photos of your tickets not to publish your name, adress, and reference number in See Tickets system. NOTE: erasing just photo name and adress in main canvas is not enought, ref number and name are written in the shiny tiny band that crosses the ticket in the middle. You should also erase that!

Someone could use this reference number, if he manages to find your post code, which may be found with your name. More over it could be easier if you post in a forum with a matching location indicated in your profile.

If so, consider your reference number as dead and create a new one for 2017. Don't worry for 2016, you already got the tickets in your hands!

:)

Quick question to anyone with Camper van tickets, my OH was the lead booker for the festival tickets and got his email re dispatch yesterday, but I ordered the camper van ticket using my reference and I paid for it - do you think they will still be posted together (we are both on the same ticket booking and the same address)?  I haven't got a separate email and his email didn't refer to the camper van ticket.  Just wondering for those who had them did the same person pay for both?

Cheers!

Edited by noplacelikehome