Small tents that you can stand up in...

GoonerRob

HI All,

As the title suggests I'm looking for a small (square ft. wise) tent for 2 people (so 3 man at least) that I could stand up in  (porch, not sleeping area... I'm 5ft11').

Had a smaller one last year but sick of crawling into it and trying to kick the muddy boots off...

Any suggestions? My budget is up to £100 and I don't want to take up too much space.

Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2016 at 7:52 PM, midlifecrisis said:

This one might do the trick. I've got the same issues so brought this one this year. £79, bit of a bargin! https://www.decathlon.co.uk/arpenaz-41-family-tent-4-man-id_8294502.html

All Tents - Arpenaz 4.1 Family Tent - 4 Man Quechua

So I went to Decathlon to take a look at this... its absolutely huge! Back to the drawing board, if anyone has any other suggestions they will be gratefully received... 

Something this size (but not inflatable - which would hopefully bring the prices down) would be awesome... http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/freedom-trail-sollia-4-p360376

Cheers all!

Ive used this one for the last 2 glastonburys and a number of other festivals with no problems, I love it. Its small and light, yet I can get dressed easily!  Good waterproofing which is important if it rains. Its reduced at the moment too :) I leave the carpet at home though. Not sure I understand the point of a tent carpet!!!
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3076220.htm

Edited by ejj

On May 16, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Duncan Doughnuts said:

I bought one of these (in blue) and put it up today, I'm in love with it. It was easy to put up on my own and the living space is fab, room to dance in if the mood takes me ;) ThAnks for the recommendation :) 

I am having real difficulty with copying a link across on the iPad at the moment (since I dropped it it logs me out of any site as soon as I leave the page!)

BUT - look up the HI GEAR AURA 3 - a 3 man stand up tent, really easy to put up. It's available in different parts of the net for loads less than the RRP so have a look round for one. We've been to Glastonbury and camping in The Gower in ours in persistent and pelting rain with no leaks or any sign of problems.

it is great from getting that stand up space for just 2 of you without feeling that you are taking more than your fair share of the site.