See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

6 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Is that departing Wednesday? I have Brighton coach but for the Thursday and nothing up yet.

Yes that's for the wednesday. I imagine they will be the same times thursday though. You should find out within the next week for sure though.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Divein said:

Did you use the reference number from the original deposit order? You have to use that then the post code of whoever the lead Booker was. 

23 hours ago, tarw said:

Mines not showing for Stoke yet either Got mine in the resale

Thanks Divein. Looks like we're on the same coach.

Going to try and get a lift back with mates on the Monday. I like to stay on site chilling until the evening on the Monday. 08.00 AM is a bit too early for me!

It'll be my fist time on the coach, usually go and stay with my mum in Taunton before the festival. After missing out on tickets last year for the first time since I started going in 2002 I swore I'd take every opportunity to not miss out on tickets again, and was successful in the first coach sale! 

Do as Divein said tarw. It worked for me!

22 minutes ago, Calum stoke said:

Thanks Divein. Looks like we're on the same coach.

Going to try and get a lift back with mates on the Monday. I like to stay on site chilling until the evening on the Monday. 08.00 AM is a bit too early for me!

It'll be my fist time on the coach, usually go and stay with my mum in Taunton before the festival. After missing out on tickets last year for the first time since I started going in 2002 I swore I'd take every opportunity to not miss out on tickets again, and was successful in the first coach sale! 

Do as Divein said tarw. It worked for me!

That's what I did.  Still no departure times on mobile or normal for me.  Hope it's an early one

10am departure from Manchester for us. Not as early as I would have liked but hopefully get a better sleep than we would have done if it had been mega early. Never arrived that late before. Hopefully the rest of our group will be arriving earlier to get us a good spot. Regardless we are going to Glasto and thats the main thing :)

1 hour ago, Kay95 said:

just had a look and my Swindon Thursday time is up - 6am.

Return is 3.30pm on Monday tho..... do you think I may be able to get onto an earlier coach?

Should be OK. They tend to do a first in the queue first in the bus for the way back - certainly did that last year for coaches departing to London and it looked like they were doing that for the others.

3 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Should be OK. They tend to do a first in the queue first in the bus for the way back - certainly did that last year for coaches departing to London and it looked like they were doing that for the others.

Cool thanks

I've just looked at my coach time and its saying 12.00 on Wednesday from Manchester. After looking on the national express website i've seen that, that coach doesnt arrive until 21.30, can anyone confirm if this would be the coach i would be on? Or is there a separate one direct from Manchester to Glastonbury that isnt advertised on the national express website as it is just for coach and ticket holders?

Does anyone know if it possible to change coach times if you're not happy, as we don't really want to get there when its dark and after a 9 and half hour bus journey. When all the other coaches take 5 hours. 

Just now, Joanna1993 said:

I've just looked at my coach time and its saying 12.00 on Wednesday from Manchester. After looking on the national express website i've seen that, that coach doesnt arrive until 21.30, can anyone confirm if this would be the coach i would be on? Or is there a separate one direct from Manchester to Glastonbury that isnt advertised on the national express website as it is just for coach and ticket holders?

Does anyone know if it possible to change coach times if you're not happy, as we don't really want to get there when its dark and after a 9 and half hour bus journey. When all the other coaches take 5 hours. 

See ticket coaches are different to national express. but it will all depend on traffic. 

1 hour ago, Kay95 said:

just had a look and my Swindon Thursday time is up - 6am.

Return is 3.30pm on Monday tho..... do you think I may be able to get onto an earlier coach?

Argh my swindon Thursday time still not showing

3 minutes ago, kellly said:

Argh my swindon Thursday time still not showing

mine only shows on the mobile site and with the deposit booking ref, not the balance payment ref... (sorry if you've already tried that)

37 minutes ago, Kay95 said:

mine only shows on the mobile site and with the deposit booking ref, not the balance payment ref... (sorry if you've already tried that)

Nope haven't tried that. Will do now. Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Kay95 said:

I only have the one number because I got mine in the resale so I paid the whole balance. Mine just says 'various departure times'. Ah well, not much longer to wait hopefully :)