See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

33 minutes ago, ryaner77 said:

Now thats it's an afternoon coach has anyone any suggestions for something fun or interesting to do in Birmingham on the Tuesday night ?

Rafiki's cuisine - the craziest, silliest "pub quiz" you'll ever do! It's an absolute blast, perfect Glastonbury prep.

It's on every Tuesday at the dark horse pub in Moseley (about 10mins from city centre)

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Midgery-doo-daa said:

Rafiki's cuisine - the craziest, silliest "pub quiz" you'll ever do! It's an absolute blast, perfect Glastonbury prep.

It's on every Tuesday at the dark horse pub in Moseley (about 10mins from city centre)

Super, I can't wait ! Thank you

1 hour ago, ryaner77 said:

Hi, I'm this coach as well. Same departure and return times. Would have liked an early departure but fook it we're going to Glastonbury !

Flying into Birmingham the day before . Now thats it's an afternoon coach has anyone any suggestions for something fun or interesting to do in Birmingham on the Tuesday night ?

Where you staying dude? Moseley is good, as pointed out by someone, but you'd need to get a bus / taxi and there are plenty of boozers in b'ham.

15 hours ago, Skoo said:

Are you using the reference number you got when paying for your deposit? Or the reference number you got for when you paid off the balance?

Only the deposit reference will work. Give it a go hopefully your times are there :) 

The deposit reference doesn't work for me at all but the one I got when I paid my balance does work. Although it doesn't tell me the time that doesn't matter as I chose 7:30am when I booked.

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

The deposit reference doesn't work for me at all but the one I got when I paid my balance does work. Although it doesn't tell me the time that doesn't matter as I chose 7:30am when I booked.

go to https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice and click the forgotten details link then enter your email address used for bookings, itll send you a list of everything booked, seperate bookings for the desposit and then the final balance, good idea as I had no idea what my ref numbers were but this one sends them all in one email to you.

In my case the deposit one was the one that contained the coach time info not the balance payment conformation.

I have traveled by coach a few times last year I left Newcastle at 12 noon on the Thursday last year and arrived at 8pm and got camping space fine, yeah the best spots are gone but still possible to find space across Darble down too South Park it's not to bad. 

I don't mind the location I'm camping in as long as I'm camping at GLASTONBURY! We are the chosen ones! 

Edited by jdizzle

I must be the only person contemplating getting an early coach.

I have a 14:00 return, but have regretted leaving that time when I have done so in the past. Could either pull an all nighter or get up early depending on my frame of mind on the Sunday.

In theory, if they are being arses about tickets then I can always get my actual coach - even if it does mean spending 9 hours in the coach park.

Anyone on the 5am London coach?

Also logistically speaking, how have people ensured they've made 5am coaches leaving London before? I've only ever gone via car and I can only think of a big expensive taxi from the other side of London.

I'm also really organised when it comes to Glastonbury so I'll probably end up booking one for about 3am.

18 minutes ago, Untz said:

I must be the only person contemplating getting an early coach.

I have a 14:00 return, but have regretted leaving that time when I have done so in the past. Could either pull an all nighter or get up early depending on my frame of mind on the Sunday.

In theory, if they are being arses about tickets then I can always get my actual coach - even if it does mean spending 9 hours in the coach park.

I got an early coach in 2014 when I had a really late one like that.  11:00 is just about perfect. 7:30 is much too early and 14:00 is definitely too late.

2 hours ago, waterfalls212434 said:

go to https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice and click the forgotten details link then enter your email address used for bookings, itll send you a list of everything booked, seperate bookings for the desposit and then the final balance, good idea as I had no idea what my ref numbers were but this one sends them all in one email to you.

In my case the deposit one was the one that contained the coach time info not the balance payment conformation.

I have tried the deposit payment reference with the lead booker details (a different member of our group was made the lead booker after the original lead booker did not pay their balance)   but no coach details are shown on the tracker. I have a reference number for when the deposit was made, but unfortunately because the original lead booker is no longer attending neither their postcode of the original lead booker or the newly assigned lead booker seem to work. Anyone else having this problem?  I really want to know what time we are leaving as would be tempted to book an alternative coach if the return journey is mega-early!

On Coach 238 from Manchester at 1pm on the Wednesday. Hoping it's a bit quicker than last year's 10 hours although we did have an absolute legend of a bus driver which made it bearable. We have mates taking our tent down this year at least so all good. A bit gutted to be missing a big chunk of Wednesday again but grateful to have a golden ticket at the same time

8 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I got an early coach in 2014 when I had a really late one like that.  11:00 is just about perfect. 7:30 is much too early and 14:00 is definitely too late.

7:30 is perfect! Stay until 6am in the SE Corner then an hour and a half to head over to Gate A, collecting some food and the already packed stuff from the lock up on the way. Alternatively, waking up early at 6 is also manageable if not having a late one.

I feel I'm being over-optimistic. We'll see.

Just now, Untz said:

7:30 is perfect! Stay until 6am in the SE Corner then an hour and a half to head over to Gate A, collecting some food and the already packed stuff from the lock up on the way. Alternatively, waking up early at 6 is also manageable if not having a late one.

I feel I'm being over-optimistic. We'll see.

Oh, hang on.  My coach is 6:30, not 7:30!

Oh farts.

58 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

On Coach 238 from Manchester at 1pm on the Wednesday. Hoping it's a bit quicker than last year's 10 hours although we did have an absolute legend of a bus driver which made it bearable. We have mates taking our tent down this year at least so all good. A bit gutted to be missing a big chunk of Wednesday again but grateful to have a golden ticket at the same time

On the bright side you'll have a late one back! 

On 5/10/2017 at 4:19 PM, H.M.V said:

Lol, imagine being on that coach and someone saying you're in my seat. 

Seats aren't reserved. Free for all. 

Our coach driver last year did make us sit in our allocated seats - and we all meekly went along with it!