See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, theDandy said:

I thought the See Tickets coaches were National Express? 

Haha, it takes about 4-5 minutes from Lime St from memory! Google maps can be a wee bit unreliable at times, certainly not 12 minutes 

You might be thinking of the old National Express coach station which was round the corner from Lime Street in Norton Street. As someone said above, it moved in January to Liverpool One. Your Google Maps was showing you the new location ;)

Edited by Kneale

1 hour ago, Kneale said:

Hi,

The departure point for Liverpool is

LIME STREET BUS STOPS, NEXT TO THE EMPIRE THEATRE, L1 1JE

Regards,

Richard Morgan
SEE
Customer Relations
0115 8960030

Thanks for that! Quick walk round from the station then for me :)

On 18 May 2016 at 9:41 AM, ancient_one said:

My Leeds times are up today - out at Weds 9.30am, back at 11.30am. Anyone know where the coaches go from? The coach station by the market or somewhere else?

I'm leaving from Leeds on the Thursday at 7am. Have had no notification of where to get the coach! I'm going to get in touch with them, so I'll let you know when I hear back.

1 minute ago, ancient_one said:

Great - thanks for that. In that case it's a train to Leeds first rather than a bus. 

I had hoped to be able to get a train in but the timings don't work, so my husband is going to drive me and my friends to Leeds in the early hours. My brother is coming at 5am to babysit the kids til he gets back. Feel like I'm planning a military operation!

For those that are asking how long their coach takes, I usually look up the journey on Google maps then add about two hours haha. Allows for the compulsory stop at the services and then time to get stuck in standstill traffic near the festival.

22 hours ago, Perks said:

Yeah drop them a note, as I say they responded to me, seen on another thread some had called them for something and they were pretty helpful.

Thank you for this - it worked! 7.45am coach from Brighton and 7.30am return :D 

1 hour ago, stardustjunkie said:

For those that are asking how long their coach takes, I usually look up the journey on Google maps then add about two hours haha. Allows for the compulsory stop at the services and then time to get stuck in standstill traffic near the festival.

Ace, glad you're sorted.

8 hours ago, stardustjunkie said:

8 hours ago, stardustjunkie said:

Ah thanks so going on that my rough ETA should be around 4pm which isn't too bad.

Haven't camped on-site for a number of years now. How long from coach drop off point at festival site will it take me to walk to Worthy View, up that hill with my stuff!

On 18/05/2016 at 10:01 PM, Watergirl said:

Just found mine.  10:45 on Thursday out of Birmingham.  That is VERY late, but what can you do….  On the plus side, it's quite late on the Monday too, 14:00.  I certainly didn't fancy getting up at 6 a.m. to start packing up the tent.

I'm on exactly the same coaches!  Like you, wish the Thursday one was earlier but hey, we're going!

On 18/05/2016 at 11:44 PM, Perks said:

Have you contacted them? They got back to me when I got in touch. Defo worth chasing them. Give them a call maybe.

When I contacted them, they just said "you will be notified at least 30 days in advance".  No help at all.

2 hours ago, kevbizarre said:

Ah thanks so going on that my rough ETA should be around 4pm which isn't too bad.

Haven't camped on-site for a number of years now. How long from coach drop off point at festival site will it take me to walk to Worthy View, up that hill with my stuff!

You're pretty much walking the entire length of the festival, so it takes at least an hour to get to the bottom of that hill. Last year there was a shuttle service from the coach station, though that seemed to take about as long.

6 minutes ago, not worthy said:

Anyone have any idea where the Birmingham coaches will go from (no responses of Birmingham, cheers).

The Town Hall stops used previously won't be possible with the works going on there

Blast! Never thought of that, presumed it would be where it was last year. Erm, wonder if they'll use Digbeth by the coach station.. I take it you asked See?

6 minutes ago, Perks said:

Blast! Never thought of that, presumed it would be where it was last year. Erm, wonder if they'll use Digbeth by the coach station.. I take it you asked See?

Not asked See, was assuming someone had already, I'll do it now and post response on here, cheers

I'm guessing we get email confirmation of times etc. from See at some stage?

Reason I'm asking is that I can only find my reference from when I paid the balance in April  and not when I paid the deposit and it doesn't show any coach details at all when I use that reference number. It only confirms that I paid the balance of £183.00