Dream Line Up

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Took inspiration from @Mattymooz, used artists from my top 100 most listened to songs on Spotify from 2017. Basically looks nothing like a R&L main stage lineup.

Interestingly though, the headliners are a mix of 2017 Glastonbury and 2018 R&L (if we're predicting correctly).

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 22.33.18.png

Thought you said "basically looks like a R&L main stage lineup" and was about to quote that Friday top 3. Then carried on looking down and was gonna quote all of it. Then looked at the other days and thought "fuck is this man on about none of this looks like an R&L lineup". Then realised that's what you said.

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Thought you said "basically looks like a R&L main stage lineup" and was about to quote that Friday top 3. Then carried on looking down and was gonna quote all of it. Then looked at the other days and thought "fuck is this man on about none of this looks like an R&L lineup". Then realised that's what you said.

dunno what you're talking about tbh I'm betting on a run of Lorde > The National > Radiohead at R&L this year

FRIDAY

Main Stage: Kendrick Lamar//The XX//My Bloody Valentine

NME: Justice//King Krule

SATURDAY

Main Stage: Gorillaz//Alt-J//A Tribe Called Quest

NME: Cage The Elephant//Tame Impala

SUNDAY

Main Stage: The White Stripes//ASAP Rocky//The Smashing Pumpkins

NME: MGMT//Massive Attack

9 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Took inspiration from @Mattymooz, used artists from my top 100 most listened to songs on Spotify from 2017. Basically looks nothing like a R&L main stage lineup.

Interestingly though, the headliners are a mix of 2017 Glastonbury and 2018 R&L (if we're predicting correctly).

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 22.33.18.png

If only Tyler wasn’t banned from the UK :( Although *puts on tin foil hat* his ban was a minimum of three years, and those 3 years will end on the Sunday of R&L this year...