Ticket Competitions

cb4747

11 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

well that was embarrassing literally sobbing on the radio... AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Been away y'say and today.  You DID it?  Fantastic!  I'm excited now even tho I missed the event.  Have a great time. x

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bennyboi said:

So Lucy92 (congrats btw) and myself won some tickets, did anyone else off here? 

Still out of the limited number of giveaways two pairs for efester's isn't bad odds. 

Stone circle did :) and someone else won the guardian one too 

Right anyone left who still doesn't have tickets don't give up hope yet. Call all of the volunteering options today as they may have had people not turn up because of the weather etc. They all have email addresses too (I've heard oxfam in the past have taken last minute volunteers due to drop outs)

its not over yet! 

Edited by Lucy92

On 19 June 2016 at 4:01 PM, emilyboris said:

Stayed away from this thread while I was sad and dejected about definitely not getting into the festival-just read through the last few pages and can't believe it! Massive congrats to @Lucy92 for getting the tickets (and after all that R1 suffering). Gutted for you @cb4747 for getting through on the phone but not high enough in the caller queue :(

Hope everyone who's still left without (fewer than at the start!) has adequate plans for next weekend, be that living through BBC coverage or distracting yourselves completely. May the fibre broadband gods/seetickets web manager smile upon us come October so that we don't have to repeat all of this. Very glad to know that if we do end up in the same position again that there's this forum to turn to! 

Thanks.  I'm staying well away personally but.  Good lick to all of us in October.  x

3 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

Ok - really short notice I know but I have a ticket available free of charge. It's for a female in her thirties and I'd prefer it to go to someone here if possible.

PM me if you're interested.

I hope it helped someone here :)