Ticket Competitions

cb4747

43 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

As above, apparently he said he was selling to highest bidder when people DM'd him. I quoted his tweet suggesting he handed them back and he blocked me. Hopefully his entry is voided and another lucky, more appreciative person gets hold of them!

It's definitely a scam. I emailed both of the promoters who had competitions finish in last few days to let them know. I do not like people who do that. He wouldn't give me any info and blocked me. Definitely not the Glastonbury spirit.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

You definitely deserve to win tickets somehow! Goodluck X would be over the moon to see you get to Glastonbury! 

Right back at you!  

I am still hoping to get on the bin painting team if I don't win, been on the reserve list since October. It is actually my top choice as I would be there 2 weeks before, and would be giving something back to the place I love so much. 

Please get me to Glastonbury someone! :)

10 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Right back at you!  

I am still hoping to get on the bin painting team if I don't win, been on the reserve list since October. It is actually my top choice as I would be there 2 weeks before, and would be giving something back to the place I love so much. 

Please get me to Glastonbury someone! :)

Ah that would be such great fun, fingers crossed for you :)

2 minutes ago, LittleA said:

D'oh! Thanks anyway!

There are still lots of festival competitions out there so don't give up hope :) you can google and a few come up (there's a few on Twitter too if you search Glastonbury competition)

16 hours ago, cb4747 said:

It's definitely a scam. I emailed both of the promoters who had competitions finish in last few days to let them know. I do not like people who do that. He wouldn't give me any info and blocked me. Definitely not the Glastonbury spirit.

You'll be pleased to hear the Glastonbury web team was passed this on and looks like the guy has removed the post and comments relating to it :) people power! Haha

Edited by Lucy92

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

You'll be pleased to hear the Glastonbury web team was passed this on and looks like the guy has removed the post and comments relating to it :) people power! Haha

hahaha good! What a silly sausage. 

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Don't get why people think they can get away with stuff like that. Really not in the Glastonbury spirit! 

I know. I got conned last year. I treated my boyfriend and I to ZooLoo passes but they had all sold out so I bought them off a girl either on here or Twitter I don't remember which. She was so lovely and when I went to go into ZooLoo it turned out she had actually won them and flogged them on. I felt so done in it was so unfair!

I do hope if anyone wins tickets who has already bought them makes sure to not accept the prize so someone else can go. I think some people don't quite grasp that ALL competitions for Glastonbury tickets are completely non-transferable. 

Edited by cb4747

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I know. I got conned last year. I treated my boyfriend and I to ZooLoo passes but they had all sold out so I bought them off a girl either on here or Twitter I don't remember which. She was so lovely and when I went to go into ZooLoo it turned out she had actually won them and flogged them on. I felt so done in it was so unfair!

I do hope if anyone wins tickets who has already bought them makes sure to not accept the prize so someone else can go. I think some people don't quite grasp that ALL competitions for Glastonbury tickets are completely non-transferable. 

Oh that's awful!! This is why I wanted to flag it because I really hate the idea of someone getting conned out of it! 

after doing some twittering I've seen this 

It says pick up your paper next Thursday. Anyone in Shepton Mallet wanna help a girl out? Is it sad that I would actually make the 175 mile journey for a news paper? :lol:

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

It says pick up your paper next Thursday. Anyone in Shepton Mallet wanna help a girl out? Is it sad that I would actually make the 175 mile journey for a news paper? :lol:

I've seen an identical one on Twitter for the Bath Chronicle too, just the writing  on the red side is different.

I'm tempted to pop there too  or at least ask if they'll deliver to Wales ;)

Edited by Wrex

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

What Thursday? I may be able to get one I'm down that way next weekend 

I feel like I want a thread on ALL the festival competitions out there, not just Glastonbury ones but can't be bothered with the effort of posting in each particular festival thread. Can anyone advise or suggest anything? There's so many comps out there and would be fab for some eFestivallers to win some. 

4 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I live in shepton mallet