First Bestival

cb4747

Be prepared for the hill of death if coming by public transport :P and queues ofc! 

Apart from that it's great! Make sure to have a good old bimble while there! Quite often you will find something entertaining! 

The rum/reggae bar thing in the campsite is just brilliant and I really enjoyed the caravan Palace (it might be called something else actually but it was themed with caravans and electro swing) 

11 minutes ago, LondonTom said:

The rum/reggae bar thing in the campsite is just brilliant

Unfortunately Reggae Roots wasn't there last year which I was gutted about. Fingers crossed it one day returns.

But yeah, Bestival is wonderful. Just let yourself get lost in the whole festival and you'll have a great time. So much to do and see. I also found the best days were when I just went with the flow and didn't have too much planned. Found so much I didn't even know was there. I hate sticking to a rigid schedule at a festival.

Ah damn, gutted! :(

What I really liked about Bestival was it had lots of stuff to go explore but it's still small enough that you can have a bit of a schedule and get back in time for mainstage acts after going off somewhere else! Really does give you a sense of freedom without missing the big stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you will absolutely love it. Looking at their website it looks as though they have loads of new stuff lined up for this year for their future theme. Top tip is to go all out on the fancy dress theme. Its a great way to meet new peeps.