Early Entry Passes sold out.. Or are they?

Zocrate

Hey all, just looking for some help here regarding early entry, it would seem that they're sold out here on this SeeTickets page/link:

http://www.seetickets.com/event/reading-festival-carpark-campervan-lockers-2016/richfield-avenue-reading/907237

But on this one, still on what seems like an official page, they're not sold out:

http://www.seetickets.com/event/reading-festival-2016/richfield-avenue-reading/907203

I noticed at the top of the second link it says 'Thursday' which of course is not the early entry day, whereas it says 'Wednesday' on the first link. So my question is, does the second link's Early Pass allow me to turn up on the weds?

Cheers :)

Hi All,

I am in a bit of trouble with a friend who I managed to miss buying them an early bird ticket (not a good feeling). I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on the retuns policy for these tickets and whether anymore become available.

Even better if anyone had a spare they wanted to get rid off I would bite your hand off for it.

I know its a long shot but just thought I would ask. Failing that stub hub will have to be my friend !!

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.