My favorite festival is Woodstock in Poland,
 if not for the pandemic,
 this would be my 7th time this year.
 I don't feel sorry for anything like this canceled
 Woodstock. If someone was not,
 I recommend it with all my heart,
 there is no second festival.

this reads like a beautiful poem

maybe that was your intention though as your other posts seem like native English

Edited by Chawk

• 1 month later...

Newish, but been here before. Hopefully going next year. Honestly,Glastonbury is the best best place in earth and for anyone going for the first time, you're so lucky and soak up every minute of it 

5 hours ago, rexclark said:

Newish, but been here before. Hopefully going next year. Honestly,Glastonbury is the best best place in earth and for anyone going for the first time, you're so lucky and soak up every minute of it 

Eh up Rex. Good to see you back.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 4:58 PM, rexclark said:

'Allo Rex.

• 3 weeks later...

Rob from Bristol as you may have guessed. Unashamedly posting this so that I hit the 2 post limit needed to add a signature 😉.

In all honesty I've been a viewer of this forum for some years but I'd like to contribute a little more and wouldn't mind a fresh start, so here we are. 🍻

Edited by BrizzleRob

25 minutes ago, BrizzleRob said:

Rob from Bristol as you may have guessed. Unashamedly posting this so that I hit the 2 post limit needed to add a signature 😉.

In all honesty I've been a viewer of this forum for some years but I'd like to contribute a little more and wouldn't mind a fresh start, so here we are. 🍻

Welcome aboard … hopefully back to more of a musical sense of normality soon … do u have a ticket for the next fest ? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Welcome aboard … hopefully back to more of a musical sense of normality soon … do u have a ticket for the next fest ? 

Unfortunately not but I plan on being travelling then anyway (very ambitious right now I know). Though I did meet my current partner on the very first day of the last Glastonbury so it will forever be our place 😀. How about yourself?

Just now, BrizzleRob said:

Unfortunately not but I plan on being travelling then anyway (very ambitious right now I know). Though I did meet my current partner on the very first day of the last Glastonbury so it will forever be our place 😀. How about yourself?

Wow thats great stuff … I’m in the land of the ticketless but remain positive … not sure how long you’ve been loitering but there’s some great help on here for ticketless … so my fingers are firmly crossed 🤞 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wow thats great stuff … I’m in the land of the ticketless but remain positive … not sure how long you’ve been loitering but there’s some great help on here for ticketless … so my fingers are firmly crossed 🤞 

Sending you the best of luck mate!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Chowda said:

Hi,

Long time reader first time poster! This is such a great site, I’m getting pretty excited about June 2022. So probably time I start adding my two cents!

Still trying to think of a suitable Simpson related name.....

Sean

Welcome 👍 

1 hour ago, Trunks1993 said:

Long time lurker. Managed to resist biting when reading the 'When will this shit end' page. Glasto for the 1st time in 2019 and luckily have tickets for the next instalment. Thought I'd make an account now the Glasto rumour mill has started again!

Welcome! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Long time lurker, and first time poster here! 

Was lucky enough to get tickets to Glastonbury 2022 along with a camper ticket for Bath and West, and will be buying a trailer tent to stay in soonish. 

I did Glastonbury in 2015 also, so this will be by second time. 

Soooo looking forward to it, cannot wait now. Its going to be special 😁

3 hours ago, Lesley2337 said:

Was lucky enough to get tickets to Glastonbury 2022 along with a camper ticket for Bath and West, and will be buying a trailer tent to stay in soonish. 

Welcome to posting! I was a lurker for years! Good to see you get involved!

7 hours ago, Lesley2337 said:

I've been though tents, trailer tents, caravans and now big caravans but possibly the best rig I ever had for festivals was my trailer tent.  With a double awning fitted you had a huge social area, two comfortable double (ish) beds and full cooking gear.  Stored it it mother in law's garage and it was an easy tow.