new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

8 hours ago, Haan said:

Hello, been lurking for about two years, 20' was meant to be my first glasto (lol) but oh well. 21' here we come! Decided to make an account because there tends to be good discussion here that I'd like to get involved in- I am obsessed with rap but listen to a few other genres too. 

6 hours ago, Mellotr0n said:

Hey - from UK, been to numerous festivals over the years - both playing and as a punter - never done Glastonbury (as yet) but see it as the holy grail and fully intend to visit in the next 3-5 years.

Favourite festival - Probably Northside in Denmark, 2014. Great line up and was fortunate enough to be there as friends of a band who were up-and-coming at the time, so got the VIP experience which was pretty crazy.

Welcome both!!!😊

Hi everyone, I've probably looked at this forum pretty much every day for the past 8 years but I've never set a profile up! Love the passion everyone has for music on here and the respect people have for everyones opinions. Looking forward to getting involved! I buy hundreds of CDs a year (yes that's right, CDs - you still can't beat the real thing in my opinion!) and love keeping up with up and coming artists. 

Edited by EssexIndie
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dbrit said:

Hey everyone!

Meant to be my first glasto this year, but looking forward to next year! Was meant to go with my then-girlfriend and like 15 of her friends, but unfortunately we broke up. Hoping to find some friendly people to join up with!

Welcome to efests 😊 lots of lovely lovely people on here!

3 minutes ago, GandalfTheGreen said:

Had an account on here lonnng ago

Great to how alive a forum can be even during boris the butchers lockdowns and no festival!

Local to the Pilton area so hoping I can contribute to the wealth of information and discussion here. 

Welcome 🙂 good to have you return 🙂 

20 hours ago, GandalfTheGreen said:

Great to how alive a forum can be even during boris the butchers lockdowns and no festival!

Local to the Pilton area so hoping I can contribute to the wealth of information and discussion here. 

Welcome (back). Just a heads up that in the lead up to the festival we will ask you for in depth reports on how wet the ground is on an almost hourly basis. You might be able to lighten the load on @deebeedoobeewho was our lay of the land guru last year!

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2020 at 9:17 PM, GandalfTheGreen said:

Welcome. New to the village? If so, we can socially distance meet up at the pub. Or the coffee shop when it reopens.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:16 PM, DareToDibble said:

Welcome (back). Just a heads up that in the lead up to the festival we will ask you for in depth reports on how wet the ground is on an almost hourly basis. You might be able to lighten the load on @deebeedoobeewho was our lay of the land guru last year!

@deebeedoobee if you need a  apprentice just shout! poking the mendip puddles is something myself and my 5 year old can excel in! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I'm an embarrassingly longtime lurker and have decided to stop hiding. 2020 was due to be my first time at Glastonbury but obviously that was not to be. Am very much looking forward to 2022 and benefitting from everyone's knowledge and experience on here to make sure I get the absolute most out of my experience! So yeah, just a quick hello and thanks to everyone who posts and makes this such an enjoyable forum to read 🙂 

Edited by PM87

20 minutes ago, PM87 said:

Hi all. I'm an embarrassingly longtime lurker and have decided to stop hiding. 2020 was due to be my first time at Glastonbury but obviously that was not to be. Am very much looking forward to 2022 and benefitting from everyone's knowledge and experience on here to make sure I get the absolute most out of my experience! So yeah, just a quick hello and thanks to everyone who posts and makes this such an enjoyable forum to read 🙂 

Hello and welcome!! 🙂 lovely to have you on here posting! Bet you're really excited for your first Glastonbury! (even tho it's gonna be bit later than planned!) Lots of lovely friendly people on here, enjoy! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, I came here by accident,
 looking for cool information about concerts
 and please, what a great place!
 My favorite festival is Woodstock in Poland,
 if not for the pandemic,
 this would be my 7th time this year.
 I don't feel sorry for anything like this canceled
 Woodstock. If someone was not,
 I recommend it with all my heart,