new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

Hi all 

I have been member since 2014 but reintroducing myself as I have had a couple of years off due to not getting tickets and babies. I have previously been In 2015 and 2016. Just like everyone else, I am very keen for 2020 (not particularly fussed for the anniversary but because of missing out for 2 years and the fallow year).  So much so that I’m going back through the board and reading threads from the years I missed. 

Good luck to you all

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rlm86 said:

Hi all 

I have been member since 2014 but reintroducing myself as I have had a couple of years off due to not getting tickets and babies. I have previously been In 2015 and 2016. Just like everyone else, I am very keen for 2020 (not particularly fussed for the anniversary but because of missing out for 2 years and the fallow year).  So much so that I’m going back through the board and reading threads from the years I missed. 

Good luck to you all

Thats dedication ... welcome back :) 

• Upvote 1

Hey all, been a long time since i’ve been around (probably 3 years) missed the last couple festivals for one reason or another but am determined to go this year even if solo! Still a few familiar names around I see, do you still do the efest meet (Wednesday I think?) Will have to dig my efest t-shirt out!

9 minutes ago, greenArmy12 said:

Hey all, been a long time since i’ve been around (probably 3 years) missed the last couple festivals for one reason or another but am determined to go this year even if solo! Still a few familiar names around I see, do you still do the efest meet (Wednesday I think?) Will have to dig my efest t-shirt out!

yep wed 6pm Ridge and Furrow ... welcome back .. the efest t-shirts are like Gold dust now none being produced now ... 

also a long time lurker as i became interested in glastonbury festival many years ago.

decided to set my sights on going this year. i have a group of 9 i've convinced to try for tickets, all non-UK, we'll be trying from 5 time zones; both thursday and sunday. 6 that have never been (including me) and 3 who have been multiple times in the 90's but never since.

if all or some of us fail i'll still be trying for this whether it's hospitality/resale/whatever-it-takes as it took some convincing to pull this group together and it'll be even tougher to do it again in future years.

bought a gold membership today in anticipation of how much i'm going to be visiting this forum and with gratitude for how much information has already been helpful.

thanks again to all the regulars for all the help so far!

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, assorted said:

also a long time lurker as i became interested in glastonbury festival many years ago.

decided to set my sights on going this year. i have a group of 9 i've convinced to try for tickets, all non-UK, we'll be trying from 5 time zones; both thursday and sunday. 6 that have never been (including me) and 3 who have been multiple times in the 90's but never since.

if all or some of us fail i'll still be trying for this whether it's hospitality/resale/whatever-it-takes as it took some convincing to pull this group together and it'll be even tougher to do it again in future years.

bought a gold membership today in anticipation of how much i'm going to be visiting this forum and with gratitude for how much information has already been helpful.

fantastic ...nice one for going Gold straight from the start ... have your first upvote and welcome to the forum :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, assorted said:

Once you've gone Gold you'll never go back. 

Good luck for the sales! 

• Like 1

eFestivals is the best! Spend way too much time on here but God it keeps the Glasto spirit alive all year. Welcome newbies. It's full of great info and even better banter.

Last year managed to buy tix for six others. Will be trying on Sunday for my squad. If I get through twice I'll be checking back here to see if anyone is still trying and do what I can. Have those reg numbers at the ready people.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

1 hour ago, flyleen said:

eFestivals is the best! Spend way too much time on here but God it keeps the Glasto spirit alive all year. Welcome newbies. It's full of great info and even better banter.

Last year managed to buy tix for six others. Will be trying on Sunday for my squad. If I get through twice I'll be checking back here to see if anyone is still trying and do what I can. Have those reg numbers at the ready people.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

nice one ... a great example of the Efest community spirit :) 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:11 PM, crazyfool1 said:

fantastic ...nice one for going Gold straight from the start ... have your first upvote and welcome to the forum :) 

6 of our group (including me) got tickets in the coach sale today and i believe it was from the good karma of signing up for Gold membership. 

obviously i will be buying Gold membership for any future ticket sales I participate in as should everyone else. :-) 

Just now, assorted said:

6 of our group (including me) got tickets in the coach sale today and i believe it was from the good karma of signing up for Gold membership. 

obviously i will be buying Gold membership for any future ticket sales I participate in as should everyone else. ?

it should auto renew around tday if you've just signed up ....encourage any friends to sign up to ... worth every penny ... and it needs supporting 

• Like 1

Hi, Hoping to get tickets this year, first year I'm planning on bringing my kids (5 and 1), really hoping we get tickets. Also interested to know a bit more about getting campervan tickets as have usually camped but we're wanting a bit of luxury this year what with the little ones. Anyway, hello all and good luck tomorrow!

Hi ? long time lurker and finally plucked up the courage to create an account. 

Stalking the threads really helped when my partner and I went to our first glasto in 2017. We managed to get tickets this year as well so thought I would attempt to join in with some of the discussions going on here. 

Cheeky first question. Does anyone know if there is a way to pay for gold membership without having a PayPal account? I can see that donations can be done without one. 

Hi, hello. I haven't lurked here at all to be honest but it's gonna be my firts year and I'm going solo so a lot of people recommended I check out this site, I like the layout and you all seem very lovely so far. I hope it worked out for everyone ticket-wise but obviously for those that didn't manage, I hope you have better luck in the re-sale or failing that, you manage to get away and do something else for next year. 

Edited by Sargey Babes