new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

HeyHey MaryJade and all the other Glasto lovers!

Do you mind completing and possibly sharing this quick survey on substance use at festivals since you have been to so many festivals?

It is anonymous and purely for academic purposes but it's quite interesting and simple. 

https://goo.gl/forms/q4JxzaudhutWqupu2

Thank you if you agree to do it and otherwise nice meeting you and have a good day! 

Edited by Researcher

11 hours ago, Researcher said:

Do you mind completing and possibly sharing this quick survey on substance use at festivals since you have been to so many festivals?

It is anonymous and purely for academic purposes but it's quite interesting and simple. 

Thank you if you agree to do it and otherwise nice meeting you and have a good day! 

Done.  Good luck but please come back and let us know about your findings.

On 3/6/2017 at 10:50 AM, Researcher said:

Thanks for the welcome! Completed your survey for you :) x

Hey guys, long time checker of the efest page for various different festivals throughout my life only recently introduced to the forums and me and 2 friends are attending Glasto this year so thought it would be a bit of fun to see whats going on and that. Bit about myself, I'm Ryan and this will be my third Glastonbury (previously 2011 & 2013) and my 19th festival so far and still enjoying the experiences. Previous festivals attended apart from the previously mentioned include Reading Festival (2007-2016), Download Festival (2009, 2010, 2012 and 2015) and Sonisphere Festival (2009 and 2010). My music taste is varied and I'm always open to new music. Really looking forward to Glasto this year as I will be taking friends who haven't been before and I haven't been in 5 years so its like a whole new experience for us! Look forward to chatting and sharing experiences with you all.

Hello Chaps, I'm Christian from Crawley in West Sussex.

Went to my first Glasto 2015 and absolutely buzzing to be going ahain this year.. fully in the 'try go every year' camp. 

Got a good year of Music ahead of me.. Guns'N'Roses, KoL in Hyde Park and Citadel Fest (Foals Headlining who I adore) and of course Glasto.

Awesome site, been lurking past few years but intend to be more active!

5 hours ago, magicglasto said:

Hi ! 

I'm a french long time reader of these threads.. First trip to Glasto this year with 2 friends :) 

I've done a lot of festivals before in France and Belgium. So excited to this year even if Ed Sheeran is here ... 

Nice to meet u all :) 

What part of France?  My village in South Wales is twinned with Sautron, not far from Nantes and I've spent the last seven years visiting Nice at least once a year, though never done a real French Festival, just the Nice Carnival.

On 21/3/2017 at 2:53 PM, Lauringtonzini said:

Hello

My favourite things about glastonbury are tartiflette and daft punk rumours. I'm already regretting my choice of name.

Nice to meet you all ☺

Isn't tartiflette just potatoes and cheese?

Good name though. You and the tartiflette. 

12 hours ago, SallyFaulknerStantonWarrio said:

I have spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time reading these boards and talking about them to my friends, they are fucking ace. So hello. 

hello my fellow Stanton warrior I salute you 

21 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Isn't tartiflette just potatoes and cheese?

Good name though. You and the tartiflette. 

First of all there's nothing wrong with a good meal of potatoes and cheese.

Secondly, Tartiflette is so much more than just potatoes and cheese. I don't know what they put in that shit but its like eating gods own flesh it's that good. Get a sausage on top and you might as well go straight home cos your glasto experience aint gonna get better than that.

I like your guinea pig. I think we could be friends. Do you enjoy the futility of searching for world famous French house robots in obscure locations in the misguided hope that they'll still party like it's 2007?