Vince Staples

CaledonianGonzo

hoping he's on the West Holts myself, although could easily see him being on either. pretty damn excited to see him - seen a fair few articles listing him as one of the highlights of Coachella, and both his EP and album are brilliant. if it wasn't for Kendrick his album would've definitely been my top hip hop album of last year. think he'll nail it, and i really hope he isn't in the middle of some stupid clash

His music can be sorta dark so I've been imagining it on John Peel stage. I'm sure he could pop up on the Park in the sorta slot Danny Brown had a couple of years ago as well, if not West Holts. Super excited to see him and clash-terrified though.

The guy's funny as fuck too. Not that it really matters, but check out some of his tweets and some YouTube clips.

Edited by dentalplan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shout out to the kid who was stood in front of us (looked about 8 years old). He was rapping along to all the songs and kept high-fiving his Dad every time a tune he particularly liked began. Other kids his age are probs just getting over Humpty Dumpty and he's just there like I AIN'T NEVER RAN FROM NOTHIN BUT THE POLICE. Amazing.

0 retweets0 likes

• 1 month later...