Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

19 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

But will Russy turn up?

Never does, some feeble excuse about getting there too late, year after year after year.  I've always got his sticker already written out for him.......he always lets me down. :rolleyes:

Hello all - My wife and I are coming to the festival from San Francisco.  We're leaving the kids behind with their grandparents and making the trip to Pilton as sort of a bucket list event.  It's taken about a year of planning to make this happen.

Thank you to everyone who has posted to this board over the last ~9 months.  The information has been invaluable.  Hopefully we'll make it to the meetup since we won't know anyone else there.  I especially would like to buy a pint for the person who explained that the festival is called "Glastonbree" and not "Glastonberry."

• Upvote 4

On 6/11/2016 at 6:51 PM, fallingtree said:

Hello all - My wife and I are coming to the festival from San Francisco.  We're leaving the kids behind with their grandparents and making the trip to Pilton as sort of a bucket list event.  It's taken about a year of planning to make this happen.

Thank you to everyone who has posted to this board over the last ~9 months.  The information has been invaluable.  Hopefully we'll make it to the meetup since we won't know anyone else there.  I especially would like to buy a pint for the person who explained that the festival is called "Glastonbree" and not "Glastonberry."

I love San Francisco, reminds me of an American version of UK's Brighton! If you're staying on in the UK for a bit after the festival, you should go south to check it out if you can - an old sea side town, all very Victorian, gay capital of the UK so very liberal too. 

Look forward to saying hello at the meet :) 

I see someone above is planning stickers which is handy, I was always going to forget them.

will definitely be coming this year as we are there on the wednesday (minor mishaps permitting of course) so I expect one of them  bad boys with my name on it waiting for me (literally! :p)

6 hours ago, mungo57 said:

I see someone above is planning stickers which is handy, I was always going to forget them.

Yes, Neil's wife is 'compelled' to write out name stickers for everyone.

Sometimes she forgets and sometimes she can't be arsed.

And sometimes she talks in the third person. :wacko:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Kizzie said:

Yes, Neil's wife is 'compelled' to write out name stickers for everyone.

Sometimes she forgets and sometimes she can't be arsed.

And sometimes she talks in the third person. :wacko:

You're Neil's wife? I had no idea!

Hahaha my comment was meant in jest please don't think I was ordering you about Mrs Efests :P

3rd Glasto and I am determined to make it along this year - previously found myself arriving to the site too late or simply just too drunk to even contemplate facing any people :)

Should be getting to the site nice and early this year - stopping off on our journey from Aberdeen somewhere a little nearer on Tuesday night - so hope to hit the site early(ish!) on Wednesday.

23 hours ago, mungo57 said:

You're Neil's wife? I had no idea!

Hahaha my comment was meant in jest please don't think I was ordering you about Mrs Efests :P

Yes I am Neil's wife and the keeper of the stickers.  I may very well write one for you, unless I've already got fed up and sacked the job off to someone else. :P

As Neil and I have not heard from the venue, and it appears as though they have booked some DJs, it's probably safe to assume I'm not able to play for you guys.

If anybody wants to come check me out I'm Adam Scott Glasspool and I'm playing the following sets:

Thursday 16.00 - 16.45 The Lizard Stage 
Thursday 18.30 - 19.30 Ancient Futures 
Friday 14.00 - 15.00 Mandala Stage 
Saturday 15.00 - 16.00 Mandala Stage 
Sunday 13.00 - 13.30 The Rabbit Hole

15 hours ago, admscott said:

As Neil and I have not heard from the venue, and it appears as though they have booked some DJs, it's probably safe to assume I'm not able to play for you guys.

If anybody wants to come check me out I'm Adam Scott Glasspool and I'm playing the following sets:

Thursday 16.00 - 16.45 The Lizard Stage 
Thursday 18.30 - 19.30 Ancient Futures 
Friday 14.00 - 15.00 Mandala Stage 
Saturday 15.00 - 16.00 Mandala Stage 
Sunday 13.00 - 13.30 The Rabbit Hole

You're a busy boy!