2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

Firstly, T-Mouse, thanks so much for setting this up, first year I've been unsuccessful in the main sale and resale, think it's a punishment for not going last year as friends wanted to do something else...

Happy to set up the notify page on my laptop too, if someone can suggest best way to do it.....

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, LittleA said:

Last year's tweet on the 18th May, used the following link.http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

Not sure if this helps?

The tweet actually linked to http://glastonbury.seetickets.com but that page now redirects to the page you've linked. Either is fine to use on the day as they've both been used for buying tickets for years now.

Ive made my way through the email inbox. Still some in my efests inbox that need doing. If you sent me your numbers yesterday before 7 and youve still not been added in, its possible i missed your numbers by accident. I did receive a few emails without any numbers aswell so check that just in case. Still plenty of room.

Ok now im completely up to date. If anyone has given me numbers but not been added please resend. Ill make sure thats rectified quick snap.

3 minutes ago, Levitz said:

T-Mouse, I've been added successfully. Thank you! Again if there are any page monitoring things I can do on my laptop or phone, let me know and I'll set them up.......

I have @siblin's tracker thingymabob set up. Thats all i really have but from the 6th of may onwards ill be setting an alert tone for every email i receive just to be sure. Thats probably your best bet. Im not the most tech savvy!

21 hours ago, T-Mouse said:

Ok i mentioned this the other day. Firstly i cant rememeber who did this last year, but they were the reason i was successful in the Secret Resales. Whoever you are, thank you again. Me and countless others owe you a debt of gratitude. 

This year im still needing 2 tickets for friends so will be trying my hand in these (not so) secret resales. I want to give back to those who helped me last year and set up this years group. 

The way it worked last year was having everyone message their numbers privately. People would be added to the group but the group would remain completely inactive untilI tickets went on sale.

I have page trackers set up but this may be where it differs from last year. I cannot be certain ill see the trackmypage emails in time. Please if you would like to be added in to the group, pm me your mobile number and i will add you in.

I must then ask that for those being added in, if u see that tickets have gone up and no message has been sent to the group, quickly do so. This is the only condition of entry. We are all in this together.

I will add all the numbers to the group at the end of each day when i have finished work. If interested please begin PM'ing me your mobile numbers.

Good luck everyone :)

UPDATE: its possible my inbox on efests is maxed. If you cant send me ur numbers that way, please send them to secretresales2016@hotmail.com. ill pick them up there.

Thanks for adding me to group. The wait begins. 

36 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Thanks T-Mouse, I've been added, I have some monitoring set up and the Siblin thingies, I'll be glued to my computer post refund date - no lunch or comfort breaks will be taken, I'm hopeful that many in here will get sorted at some point

What are the "Siblin thingies" please?  I've got page monitoring alerts for a couple of seetickets pages, and the twitter notification for the Glasto page.  Anything else I should be doing?

Was just about to say I hadn't been added then realised I'm an idiot and actually emailed secretsales, not secretresales :lol: I await the spam texts from that mistake.

I have, however, now emailed the correct address. Thanks again for doing this! Good luck to everyone, too.

Edited by DareToDibble